Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone help ?

Options
  • 25-09-2009 4:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi

I am comming into Ireland - Dublin on 2nd of dec (for the Marillion show) and I was wondering if anyone can help me map out some music shops (cd´s and vinyl - rock , blues and soul and can anyone help me out to locat some hi-fi shops and more to the hi-end than mid fi ?

Finnbogi in Iceland

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,452 ✭✭✭Rigsby

For cd's/vinyl try "Tower Records" Wicklow St (off Grafton St ). About four or five doors from here, on the same side, is "Freebirds" records. It has a good selection of cd's and vinyl, both new and second hand. Keep an eye out for it, as it is a small and unnoticeable entrance with a long hallway leading in. Ten minutes walk away in the Sth George's St mall is another (name escapes me, "Trout" I think) new and second hand record stall. There is also an actual record shop in this mall a few doors away from "Trout". On the 1st floor of "Easons" book shop on O'Connell St, is another branch of "Tower".

Hopefully someone else can help with the Hi Fi.

Enjoy your visit ! :)

Advertisement