Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stirruped Leggins

• 25-09-2009 5:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I could find a pair of these, saw them on someone else and they looked really good. I'm unsure though, needs a test drive, so I don't really want to buy online.

edit: By stirrupped I mean the leggins that have the little band that goes under your foot.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭blondiexox

hey I saw loads of these in pennys today, they had lots of colours too. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭miss no stars

I saw a really good pair in River Island the other day....

Tried them on and tbh, you wouldn't actually know they're any different to normal leggings so I decided to pass....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Avenuegirl

Topshop and Awear have them too. I think they're really nice, and look cool with ballet flats. Just make sure they don't look like early 90s ski-bottoms for middle-aged women!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Special K

Anyone know where I could find a pair of these, saw them on someone else and they looked really good. I'm unsure though, needs a test drive, so I don't really want to buy online.

edit: By stirrupped I mean the leggins that have the little band that goes under your foot.
    You're looking for some ski pants that I wore as an 11 year old in the 90's?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

LOL - was just thinking the same thing about those horrible ski pants from eons ago. There's too much horrible 80s-style stuff floating around at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Woah, did I teleport back to 1994?

OP, they've got them in Penneys. I'd say get a pair there to test them out before forking out on a decent pair

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭insert-gear

Yeah I was going to wear them with ballet flats.

Definitely going to give them a test run first, wouldnt normally go for that sort of thing at all, but they looked really damn good on the girl I saw them on

Advertisement