Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting abused by a moderator.

Options
  • 25-09-2009 5:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭

What are the rules concerning this?
    I've gotten abuse off some pig headed mod over in the boxing forum.
    I never once insulted the man and he comes back with a tirade of abuse towards me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Links to the tirade of abuse please?

Calling a mod pigheaded (unless they are pighead) is not going to win you any awards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭Captain Furball

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

What are the rules concerning this?

The rule is, you report the post and let the Mod of that forum deal with it.

The mod on that forum is not going to do anything.
    Anyone i didn't do anything so ill leave it up to you guys.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

some pig headed mod...
    I never once insulted the man

There's a small gap in your logic somewhere here, chap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Firstly cowzerp is not the mod of boxing.
    Secondly the actual mod of that forum seen it fit to close that thread before if decended even more into the gutter as it was all over the place.
    To be quite honest I have no idea who and what you were all on about, but the mod has closed that thread and thats that.

So he can call me abusive names so?
    Nice site policy lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

The site policy is that you report the post and let the moderator of that forum deal with it. Did you do that?

Advertisement