If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRIDAY SPEAKER OFFER

Options
  • 25-09-2009 5:26pm
    Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

Boardies,

just a tempter before you all head home.

I have two pairs of Monitor Audio Radius 270 speakers:

1 . Piano white (really beautiful) - unboxed but still wrapped as new (we needed the box for another pair to ship)

2. Rosewood - Brand new in a sealed box

I will do these exclusive to Boardies reduced from £499.95 to £199 including delivery (Ireland only guys..) per pair....

1st to post gets them..

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭PCDub

Hi John, Sounds like a good deal there Im very interested in the rosewood pair. How much, in euros, delivered to dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Pepsie

Hi John,
    If you still have them, I would like to buy the new pair of Rosewood Monitor Audio Radius 270 speakers at £199 including delivery. (To Dublin shop would be fine).

I look forward to hearing back from you soon to arrange payment, etc.

Best regards,
    Enver (Pepsie)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

I'll bite for the white pair.

You wouldn't have a R180 in the same white by any chance, and if so is there a deal to be done there?

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭davidsatelle100

if alastair doesnt take the white ones, i'll take them off your hands

Any update on this...

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

PCDub wrote: »
    Hi John, Sounds like a good deal there Im very interested in the rosewood pair. How much, in euros, delivered to dublin?

PC apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

€229 including delivery for the Rosewood ones - and you posted 1st so you have 1st dibs - I'll hold util Wendesday evening then give Pepsie a chance.

Thanks again, apologies for the delay, keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

alastair wrote: »

You wouldn't have a R180 in the same white by any chance, and if so is there a deal to be done there?

Alastair,

nice choice - I think the White is the sexiest colour and whilst these ones are unboxed they are as new - I rather fancy them myself as they are sitting in my own store room.....:o

I will have the guys check for a white 180 classic but I would not hold out too much hope as they were really popular - however if they cannot find one I'll do a new 180HD for you at just £129.95 including delivery.

If you want to go ahead with the 270's in White just drop me an email to johnmc@richersounds.ie with your contact details and I'll get one of the guys to sort out the messy details...

Thanks again and keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc

Cheers John - email sent.

PC apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

€229 including delivery for the Rosewood ones - and you posted 1st so you have 1st dibs - I'll hold util Wendesday evening then give Pepsie a chance.

Thanks again, apologies for the delay, keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc

Sounds good. I'll take'm. Any subs laying around you could do me a deal on, bearing in mind we're in a recession.....:)

Do you need me to pm any details or are will someone from richersounds get back to me?

alastair wrote: »

Alastair,

The guys think that we have one, just one - Radius180 classic ex demo in white that we can free up for you - I can do it at just £79 / €89.

Keep me posted,

ATb,

John Mc

• Advertisement

Nice one! I'll be having that alright.

PCDub wrote: »
    Sounds good. I'll take'm. Any subs laying around you could do me a deal on, bearing in mind we're in a recession.....:)

Do you need me to pm any details or are will someone from richersounds get back to me?

PC - re the Subs - I'm in Belfast tomorrow and I'll have a dig for you..

ATB,

John Mc

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.