Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Minimum Transactions for Free Meteor talk & text

• 25-09-2009 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭

Guys,

Has this been changed? Each time I make a call I'm being charged a minimum 8c even if it's only for 1-2 seconds (voicemail).

Has this been advertised? I've only noticed it since I've checked my bill. I've been told by a Rep that it's been like this since December 2008.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭jordainius

Minimum call charge (9c i think) has been in effect for a long time now. But it doesn't apply to free meteor calls or voicemail calls. (Are you sure you were charged for a voicemail call? 171 is free, +353855xxxxxxx won't be free)

Twas well enough documented at the time, i vaguely remember the threads here complaining when the networks brought in the minimum call charges. Check your bill again though, i had problems with being charged for supposed free calls with them a few times but they were quick enough to reimburse me once i brought it to their attention.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Dankoozy

why did they suddenly all decide to bring in that minimum charge anyway?

Advertisement