Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

breakdancing cap

Options
  • 25-09-2009 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

My 10 year old son has just started breakdance classes and now needs a flat cap.Is there a special cap for beakdancing or would any kind do,as long as it doesnt have a button in the middle?If so where would i get one in newbridge area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

Hi ger34, sorry for the late response. I'm not sure what kind of cap you're looking for. I've never heard of a breakdancing cap before, but as your son has just started b-boying, perhaps you're just looking for a cap to protect his head while doing headspins and all that crazy stuff :)

I would think any department store would have these flat caps, or if you want to go all out there's this website I found, based in the UK, but looks like deliver to Ireland: http://www.hatsandcaps.co.uk/cid/WPQST99QAP2PRUPFJFT1N3N1X1B6QT6N/Flat-Caps-Cflat_caps/

Not too sure about kids sizes but I'm sure you could give them a quick call or send an email to enquire. I love those patterned caps - they're so pop n lockin'-esque! If you don't find any flat caps, I'm sure some peaked beanies like these would work: http://www.nextdirectory.ie/page.asp?b=G45&p=488&o=1 - only thing is they might not have as much grip as a tweed flat cap would so your son would need to be careful when training on wooden floors that he wouldn't underestimate how much momentum he's giving.

Anyways, hope your son is enjoying the b-boying - I love seeing kids doing some deadly floorwork! I wish I had their stamina lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭BumbleB

There's no such thing , but some people actually use bicycle helmets for headspins .It's frowned upan as it's not old skool.

Advertisement