Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Larkfield-EXACT Location Please.

Options
  • 25-09-2009 7:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭

Hi-Ya Folks!
    Just wondering exactly where is Larkfield please.
    I'm told it's near train station so let's assume I'm standing at junction of Station Rd. (i.e., if i go straight-on I join up with Dublin Rd.) & the other road with (is it) C.B.S. on my r.h.s.
    I'm making a list of places to view to rent in town & this one I can't lay a finger on.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

Larkfield is about 10min walk out the Dublin rd (aka Green lane).
    Keep going towards Dublin, it's on the left at the 1st pedestrian crossing (traffic lights) about 200m before the roundabout. There are a couple of B&Bs nearby.

Edit: Google maps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 just passing

Larkfield is a lovely spot, but if you plan on partying, youll never get away with it there.... I grew up there many moons ago and some old ppl who were there when I was a kid still live there now:)

Advertisement