Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin meet-up, Friday 2nd of October, Hell pizza followed by drinks

Options
  • 25-09-2009 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭

We may as well celebrate world vegetarian day having been on the 1st of October, right? ;)

We'll meet whenever everyone can get into town from work/college/whatever, so mayhaps to meet at 7 or 8pm at Hell? Throw in suggestions.

And I'll need to relax after hosting the first UCD veg soc event on the Thursday :)

Everyone is welcome to attend. And for those of you that aren't familiar with hell, they have a wide selection of veggie pizzas, they offer a gluten free base and they also have a magical vegan pizza available :D Take a peak at this menu on www.hell.ie

Can you attend? 7 votes

yay
    0%
    nay
    100%
    cocoasweet-rasmus[Deleted User]pq0n1ct4ve8zf5monelliasmegmarDonnieScribbles 7 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

nay
    Yay! I have college til four, but I'll definitely get up asap after that! Is it a two day dealy again or what?

nay
    Yay! I have college til four, but I'll definitely get up asap after that! Is it a two day dealy again or what?

We can make it into a two day. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

nay
    I can only do friday night :) but if anyone else wants to add more...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Me cannot make this one sadly, lack of available funds until the week after that:(:(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

yeah sure you can stay with me :p
    quite drunk atm but may go,laslala

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭cocoa

nay
    yay, pizza =) Should be nice after first week back in lectures =)

nay
    it'll be good to meet everyone who i've missed from these weekend events :) yey!

nay
    it'll be good to meet everyone who i've missed from these weekend events :) yey!

I know! I'm feeling deprived for not having met you yet!

~fingers crossed I don't get super pig aids before next friday~

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

coughfoodpoisoningcough

nay

how long do you think it'll take you to get up to dublin electro? you are going to be wrecked!

• Advertisement

nay
    Moonbaby wrote: »
    I know! I'm feeling deprived for not having met you yet!

~fingers crossed I don't get super pig aids before next friday~

lol, i agree with Tar :D

nay
    coughfoodpoisoningcough

Don't make me drag you to Enniskillen's finest eaterie bai!!!

Moonbaby wrote: »
    Don't make me drag you to Enniskillen's finest eaterie bai!!!

I'm curious about it! :)

and also place my mother and sis liked that you did not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭monellia

nay
    I'll be there! Will also need to relax after co-hosting the VegSoc event with sweet-rasmus :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭Getwellsoon

Mmmmmm the vegan pizza ("sinister") is gorgeous! So are their lemon pepper fries and their green salads are lovely too with the raspberry vinegar dressing :)

nay
    shall you be joining us Getwellsoon? haven't seen you about these parts, but you are most welcome :D

I hope that some new faces turn up :) as I said, you are all very welcome. We are a nice bunch, us veggies/vegans. Remind yourself that you could just come for the food and then wander off. You don't need to make the commitment for drinks! But you can easily change your mind ;)

Mmmmmm the vegan pizza ("sinister") is gorgeous! So are their lemon pepper fries and their green salads are lovely too with the raspberry vinegar dressing :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

nay
    how long do you think it'll take you to get up to dublin electro? you are going to be wrecked!

yeah I was thinking that myself...hmmm, maybe feck college :D

nay
    woohoooo!! i'm a post grad now and i can tell you that i could have done with a bit more of that attitude a few years ago! you can get notes off friends :)

sure, i think i'll have to leave college early to ditch the laptop back home before heading out for the meet-up. i love fridays :)

that's meh girl!

bus up looks like it takes ages but darrens aid it only took him like 3 hours when we were in cork I thought

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Maybe? :pac: we both know you'll be heading up here on the first bus like;)

nay
    I'm curious about it! :)

and also place my mother and sis liked that you did not.

Trust me you shouldnt be!!!....I think you would like weatherspoons.
    It serves quorn!

How could I not like it so. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭DonnieScribbles

nay
    It seems I will be attending this and dragging a Dublin veggie friend with me (and this way I get accommodation for the night :D)
    DonnieScribbles +1!
    I look forward to sampling the much talked about Hell Pizza...

donnie does dublin!

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭DonnieScribbles

nay
    Yeah, that's my next film project, hee hee :o

Anyway, I've told my friend that ye are all pretty sound so best not disappoint!

Yeah, that's my next film project, hee hee :o
    Hope it's as good as the benchmark classic that it's namesake is :P
    Anyway, I've told my friend that ye are all pretty sound so best not disappoint!

Why lie :)

Hi! I unfortunately won't be able to attend... yes I've only just joined but I've been reading for ages! Hope to chat more soon! Was so inspired by your vegan chocolate thread that I had to cycle to the 24hr tescos in Dundrum late last night to find some of that Butlers Orange & Almond chocolate because I was craving some and Aldi wasn't open at that time (11pm!!) HAHA. Thanks for the recommendations!! ;)

nay
    It seems I will be attending this and dragging a Dublin veggie friend with me
    yey!
    Was so inspired by your vegan chocolate thread that I had to cycle to the 24hr tescos in Dundrum late last night to find some of that Butlers Orange & Almond chocolate because I was craving some and Aldi wasn't open at that time (11pm!!) HAHA. Thanks for the recommendations!! ;)
    he he he! am glad i made that thread :) we'll see you next time ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Thoushaltnot

The MeetUp crowd are doing summmat for World Vegetarian Day - meetup in Govinda's, Aungier St., 6.30pm on the 1st (this Thurs)

http://vegetarian.meetup.com/485/calendar/11478861/

Advertisement