Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin meet-up, Friday 2nd of October, Hell pizza followed by drinks

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Nunubird

I'm travelling to South Africa on Friday so I won't be able to make it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

nay
    Nunubird wrote: »
    I'm travelling to South Africa on Friday so I won't be able to make it :(
    next time ;)

nay
    all going to plan here... anyone else prepared to join us and enjoy vegan or veggie pizza with us? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭DonnieScribbles

nay
    Yes, the organisation of this meet-up seems to be a lot smoother than the last one!

Are we just meeting at Hell then?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

There may be an epic change in the space-time continuum...i can probably make this afterall:D

Is there a time set for it?

• Advertisement

nay
    Meeting at Hell. Didn't decide on a time. Wanted to make sure everyone had time to get in from work/college/school or whatnot. How does 7pm suit everyone? I'll be rushing back from college to home then town... and I'll be tight on time, but I'm sure you'll survive if I don't make it on the nail of 7 :) And don't wait on me to order ;)

If that's too early for anyone else, speak up!

At least it shouldn't be dark on arrival, so no one should be wandering about lost. And I have phone numbers and you have mine. Looking forward to it!

Glad you can make it MoN :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭cocoa

nay
    I'll go =) May leave slightly prematurely to head to a party on the southside (eww =P).

nay
    pft! if you must :P

nay
    May not make it for the dot of seven but will surely make it there before 8 :)

Quite a bunch of us going I see, should be fun!

nay
    oh, maybe on the night text me if you want to get in contact as my voice might have gone on holiday and left a poor replacement :D

• Advertisement

nay
    ok, due to loss of voice i must forego college tomorrow and rest... which means i'll be at hell on time :D see you then!

nay
    ok, due to loss of voice i must forego college tomorrow and rest... which means i'll be at hell on time :D see you then!

I thought you were forgoing us there for a minute.
    I'll be bang on time....It my resolution for October!

nay
    wooohooo!

i'll be the girl with the giant purple hand bag :)

nay
    wooohooo!

i'll be the girl with the giant purple hand bag :)

I have an illuminous orange beacon for a head :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Turns out I won't be there. Have fun everybody. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Aoifums

Not again! I would have loved to go. I actually had such a craving for pizza today but was to tired after school to drag myself into town after school.

Hope you all enjoyed the (amazing) pizzas :)

Pizza was yumm! only a small one but it was the company that made the outing, not the food:D...and the Paulaner afterwards;)

Good to meet you all again and hope to do it again sometime, hopefully all enjoyed it:)

nay
    Pizza was yumm! only a small one but it was the company that made the outing, not the food:D...and the Paulaner afterwards;)

Good to meet you all again and hope to do it again sometime, hopefully all enjoyed it:)

Well I had my fun and that is all that matters! ;)

Nice to meet you new peoples! and good to see the olde timers again.
    I wasn't to impressed with my Pizza. But indeed the company did make up for it.

Special browns point are due to sweet-rasmas, and her flagrant disregard for her laryngitsis ridden vocal chords. :thumbs up:

I expect cake next time though boss lady.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭cocoa

nay
    I thought it was great =) My pizza was great =) Sorry for leaving after just one drink, I did almost win in poker though...

nay
    Moonbaby wrote: »
    Special browns point are due to sweet-rasmas, and her flagrant disregard for her laryngitsis ridden vocal chords. :thumbs up:

I expect cake next time though boss lady.

:D ok ok

2825_1167424464562_1196435771_443755_7972200_n.jpg

• Advertisement

nay
    Ooh, nice cake...

I too enjoyed this meet-up, vegan pizza is interesting!

It was cool to meet people who weren't at the other meet-up :)

And Moonbaby, your Serbian anecdote was unforgettable! Me and Paulina were still giggling about it on the bus home.

See ye all again sometime :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

Glad you all had a good time, how did you find the seating arrangements in Hell btw? Hope to make it next time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭monellia

nay
    Yeah Moonbaby, that story was all sorts of LOL! Not many people can say they've wound up in a Serbian mental asylum after a night out :P

My vegan pizza was vair nahs! Hopefully I'll see you all again :)

nay
    Absurdum wrote: »
    Glad you all had a good time, how did you find the seating arrangements in Hell btw? Hope to make it next time.

We all managed to fit around one table, just about :D I've never seen it too busy in there, but I've only been in a handful of times.

Anyhow, Absurdum, do introduce yourself! We have a thread for the purpose :) "Know your vegetarians". I've not seen you about these parts before. I presume you are veggie?

And as for 'next time', I'm leaving that up to you guys to plan ;) hint hint let's attempt Cornucopia. Open til 9 weekdays, and 8 on a sat...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

Anyhow, Absurdum, do introduce yourself! We have a thread for the purpose :) "Know your vegetarians". I've not seen you about these parts before. I presume you are veggie?

oops sorry, I didn't even notice that thread...I did say Hi in the lurkers one though :P

nay
    lol, when you say that you said 'hi', you meant it! welcome past lurker :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

aww soz, i did not know about this :(
    you guys have fun???

maameeo wrote: »
    aww soz, i did not know about this :(
    you guys have fun???
    Well i think being in Paris i think we can excuse you this time missy!!:P:)

Was fun indeed, new and regular (v good) company, yum pizza and even a drink in The Village afterwards!

Had to leave to vote myself at 9:45 but was a good evening aye!

p.s. we DID miss your company, just wasnt the same ya know!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

awww danke ma dear :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

p.s. we DID miss your company, just wasnt the same ya know!!

Ah no, her absense is the same I find:p

Advertisement