Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What kind of hairstyles would make me look older?

• 25-09-2009 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

I have long brown hair i also have a fringe i am bored of this what style would look more look a women older i was thinking of getting it cut short ie bob thanks any suggestions

i am 21 and what else can i do to make me look older dress, appreance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53 ✭✭ilovechocolate

I always complain about looking young but my mam just tells me to enjoy it while I can!

Try asking your hairdresser about different styles.

Black apparently makes you look older as well but I'm no expert really!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 GlitterFairy

I think a nice sharp bob usually makes people look a little older.

It's hard to say how you should change your dress to look older when we don't know how you usually dress! But in general I would say ditch the uggs, hoodie, anything baggy, when you want to look older. Maybe try a nice fitted jacket/blazer (they have nice ones in oasis) over a simple top and dark jeans with cute flat pumps.

Think smart instead of slouchy.

I know how frustrating it can be to look alot younger than you are. But at the same time you don't want to start dressing like an aul one!! Enjoy looking young while you can!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

Why do you want to look older?? Everyone wants to look youthful and they pay big bucks for it too! Anyway I think a sleek bob would be nice, in the style of La Posh!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

generally short stylish hair makes a girl look older. heavy fringes have that young look to them. wrap dresses or skirts to the knee also seems to make a girl seem more mature. simple, well done make up helps. No glitter, bright eye shadows. no tide lines. shoes, courts, boots not runners/converse.

Advertisement