Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for 2 people who would like to play paintballing in Bray this Sunday

• 25-09-2009 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭

As per title, we are suppose to put together a 8-person team (to play with other people there), but a couple of friends who were suppose to come cannot come and nobody else of my friends seem to be interested :(
    So we are looking for 2 people, guys/girls/half and half who would like to play....the ticket is 9€ each and then 100 shots for 15€, then you can buy there more shots if interested. ;)

Just fyi we are in our late 20s early 30s...but anybody between 1 and 99 is welcome :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 BeetrootHead!

A friend of mine works at the paintball place in Bray and if the teams aren't even he and some of the other guys who work there usually step in and help out!

Just to let you know in case you don't find anyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭TripleAce

A friend of mine works at the paintball place in Bray and if the teams aren't even he and some of the other guys who work there usually step in and help out!

Just to let you know in case you don't find anyone!

Thank you! We just finished and had great fun!!! Jaysus I am wrecked!!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ElaElaElano

Dodged a bullet with this one I think.

Advertisement