Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aion in some asian language

Options
  • 25-09-2009 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭

Guys just finished the install, went to boot up, and the game is in some form of Japanese or Chinese or something..

I cannot read anything, do anything, or find any help online.

Can anyone help me out, maybe see if theres an option for language selection and guide me through haha.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

I vaguely recall reading about this on some forums, i think it was resolved by reinstalling the game.
    Dont quote me but its worth a shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Found solution

If anyone having same problem.

I bought my copy from HMV

Damn there was so much ****e to download, I hate that, you buy the game cause you think grand wont have to get patches since its just released then your hit with this ****.

Anyway if your game is showing up in korean, here is how to fix it, basically your missing a language file, that doesnt come on your CD

http://www.aionsource.com/forum/1306705-post15.html

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

What server did you end up on? Just about to start the game myself.

Advertisement