Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Crown Ducal / Crown Royale

• 25-09-2009 8:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭

Hi there,

Wonder can anyone help. I can't find anything on the net.

Does anyone know if Crown Royale or or Crown Ducal pottery/crockery is collectable/worth much?

My OH inherited a lot pieces from their father. We would never sell it (due to the sentimentality of the collection) but it is just up in boxes in the attic and if it did happen to be valuable I would want to make sure it is stored properly and insured etc.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

Crown Ducal can be quite valuable but obviously it depends on the pieces and their condition. Any chance of some pics?

Miller's Collectables Price Guide - should be available at Easons/Waterstones etc - is a good reference work to check out. Your local library may also have copies.

Crowne Royale I have never heard of but that doesn't mean anything and it is probably a brand from one of the many English potteries in the Stoke-on-Trent area.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Thank you.

I will get some pics up over the next couple of days.

Think it might be Crown Royal (rather than Royale)

Will check it out and be back to you.

Advertisement