Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

delay fee...

• 25-09-2009 9:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭

have heard by some people that if you doesnt pay all the fee before 29-09-09 then you will be charge 500euro extra for the delay...

the week before i went there and ask for the detail about the fee, they said that they will post to my home last week but it never come so i went over and ask and get one ...

but they make a terrible mistake on it...they said i was on a 09/00 college year...(i dont know they means years 2000 or 2100...if it means 2100 then i can stay with the college in the other 91 years:p) they said they couldnt change it due to the system error...

anyway, for those who didnt pay all the fee or didnt get the information about your fee. be aware that you MUST go and ask them before 29-09-09.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 602 ✭✭✭philiporeilly

yy885 wrote: »
    have heard by some people that if you doesnt pay all the fee before 29-09-09 then you will be charge 500euro extra for the delay...

the week before i went there and ask for the detail about the fee, they said that they will post to my home last week but it never come so i went over and ask and get one ...

but they make a terrible mistake on it...they said i was on a 09/00 college year...(i dont know they means years 2000 or 2100...if it means 2100 then i can stay with the college in the other 91 years:p) they said they couldnt change it due to the system error...

anyway, for those who didnt pay all the fee or didnt get the information about your fee. be aware that you MUST go and ask them before 29-09-09.

Heard things have become harder this year but anyone in difficutly or needs more info should contact the SU Education officer John Lane. He can give you the best advice on what to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭yy885

well, personally i didnt get any problem so far, thanks god for that:p

Advertisement