Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 dreams....

Options
  • 25-09-2009 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭

Of late I am dreaming a lot about my father who ded almost 12 years ago. In my dreams he is well and happy (He had being very ill for 2 1/2 years before he died) we were very close and I still miss him so much. In the dreams all the other people are still alive and its just normal every day stuff that is happening.

The other dream I have is that I find a baby/babies and always want to keep them but my husband wont let me and keeps telling me we have to call the police and tell them we found the baby/babies. I end up in my dreams trying to talk him round to letting me keep them. I end up very upset that he wont come round to my way of thinking. I wake up feeling very shaky and upset. The setting for the dreams is not the same each time.

The other dream I have is one I have had since I was a small child. In it I am at the gate into the yard of the old lady who lived beside us. The lane up to the gate has very heavy trees growing on both sides and was always dark even in summer. The gates are open and my Grans dog Bimbo (who neer liked me) is barking, stripping his teeth and not letting me into the yard (the dog lived 15 miles away from the setting) all of a sudden this thick red stuff is pouring down onto the ground (it looks like dark red blood but I have no reason to believe it is) and I am in a awful state. I always wake up at this stage and am crying and really upset.
    This dream has never changed in the 30odd years I have been having it. The setting is the yard and lane of Delia the lovely lady who lived beside us and is the same in real life as in the dream.

I would love if anyone has any clue as to what hte dreams might mean. I would be delighted to hear any ideas.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭carolinespring

Of late I am dreaming a lot about my father who ded almost 12 years ago. In my dreams he is well and happy (He had being very ill for 2 1/2 years before he died) we were very close and I still miss him so much. In the dreams all the other people are still alive and its just normal every day stuff that is happening.

The other dream I have is that I find a baby/babies and always want to keep them but my husband wont let me and keeps telling me we have to call the police and tell them we found the baby/babies. I end up in my dreams trying to talk him round to letting me keep them. I end up very upset that he wont come round to my way of thinking. I wake up feeling very shaky and upset. The setting for the dreams is not the same each time.

The other dream I have is one I have had since I was a small child. In it I am at the gate into the yard of the old lady who lived beside us. The lane up to the gate has very heavy trees growing on both sides and was always dark even in summer. The gates are open and my Grans dog Bimbo (who neer liked me) is barking, stripping his teeth and not letting me into the yard (the dog lived 15 miles away from the setting) all of a sudden this thick red stuff is pouring down onto the ground (it looks like dark red blood but I have no reason to believe it is) and I am in a awful state. I always wake up at this stage and am crying and really upset.
    This dream has never changed in the 30odd years I have been having it. The setting is the yard and lane of Delia the lovely lady who lived beside us and is the same in real life as in the dream.

I would love if anyone has any clue as to what hte dreams might mean. I would be delighted to hear any ideas.

Anyone?

Advertisement