Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish guild/server

Options
  • 25-09-2009 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

Hallo, played wow since before the beginning, and have always just pottered along with my old guild from everquest, who are still playing but very few original people in it. I'm looking for a group of erm, irish folk, who like doing irish things (drinking, raiding casual/serious, abusing each other etc) and are in a nice neat clump on a server somewhere. I played on emerald dream from day one then moved with my old guild to Nordrassil, but I find very few irish there, only swedish manfarm folk, it makes me sad :(. SO! Wheres the irish players/guild/server is my question.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

outland .

most i think are alliance but im horde

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

I am on executus with a few other Irish people... I am in an end game raiding guild with some swedes, english, danish and a few irish people. Great fun, the foreigners drink as much as we do ;) Give me a shout if you are interested in joining our server :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Angua82

There is a guild on Anachronos called 'The Irish Rebels'...has a good few Irish in it and recruit a good bit in Stormwind...but i'm bitter cause they wouldn't let me join...My alt wasn't high enough, lol :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

I am on executus with a few other Irish people... I am in an end game raiding guild with some swedes, english, danish and a few irish people. Great fun, the foreigners drink as much as we do ;) Give me a shout if you are interested in joining our server :)

I might take you up on that :-D , what the raid situation like rearding times and dates ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Few Irish on Terenas on Horde side. A number of us with Blade Runners. We killed Anub last week there on 25 man with joint raid with another guild who we are doing regular 25 man's with as neither had the numbers. More always welcome :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

Also a good few of us on Azjol Nerub, but the server is pretty dead horde side.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Blazher

be hand if you told us who you are,

name and side!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,189 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Blazher wrote: »
    be hand if you told us who you are,

name and side!
    He's Gilenrai on Alliance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Blazher

Cheers,

Ok i made a new toon, hopefully the server is better then Outlands!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Claypigeon

Angua82 wrote: »
    There is a guild on Anachronos called 'The Irish Rebels'...has a good few Irish in it and recruit a good bit in Stormwind...but i'm bitter cause they wouldn't let me join...My alt wasn't high enough, lol :)

They were total tards, 99% weren't Irish and the ones who were were ~12. The leader was a total tool who basically overdid the whole Irish thing and made every Irish person with any dignity cringe :P Just a club for spamming

"Zomg join ma guild we get naked and drunk in Stormwind : )))"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Kakistos153

horde lightning's blade, there's hardly any irish on the realm. i'm in a guild mostly made up of greeks with a few english and swedes thrown in there too. the realm was taken over by fin's about 9 months ago when paragon (6th in the world and ONLY recruit finnish people) moved here.

i'm friends with iamxavier irl so i've rolled a warlock on executus now to. the guild he's in is quite good with a pretty good social aspect, a few of the usual assholes but overall its quite pleasant. its got the usual quota of swedes and danes too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 LCblogger

I wouldnt mind finding a nice irish guild to raid with. Have completed all Ulduar except algalon and Firefighter 25man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 LCblogger

And all TOC ofc.. =)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Bhoy_

Never really encountered another Irish person online while I played :< Have to stop now though, damned Leaving Cert!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Blade Runners, horde on Terenas, still have our Irish members :) Think all/most are usually available for our regular raids. Always welcome new faces along if any interested :)

We've got Twins down in ToGC 10 , Cleard TOC 10. Doing a couple of joint runs with another guild and cleared ToC 25, and starting ToGC tomorrow I beleive.

Advertisement