Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Five Finger Death Punch album out now!

• 25-09-2009 10:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭

reportforduty.jpg
    Anyone got this yet? Any opinions? Just ordered the deluxe one off play.com

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Have only heard a few tracks off of it, but it sounds pretty good, a lot like The Way Of The Fist from what I heard. But that is no bad thing.

Might pick it up online as I have enough built up to get it on Amazon using the Irish Opinion vouchers. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

Disappointed if its a lot like there first album, seen em before lamb of god and they were awesome live but when i got the cd i thought it really just didn't capture the live magic.

Il check this one out though, I really think they have great potential.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

christ it sounds very like the way of the fist! Track four for example, no one gets left behind, the main riff is lifted from the bleeding on TWOTF..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 196 ✭✭Dave H

Only bought this yesterday,hav'nt had the chance to listen to it, but I do now. I'll be back later to give my critique:D.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Max Power1 wrote: »
    christ it sounds very like the way of the fist! Track four for example, no one gets left behind, the main riff is lifted from the bleeding on TWOTF..

Yep it was the first thing I thought when I heard some of the tracks a couple of weeks back, and nothing has changed my mind since on it.

Sounds like a lot of the tracks on it were written around the same time as TWOTF.

Still like it as a car cd though. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Never gave a sh1t about this band until guitar world featured them last month and I have to say that im enjoying this album alot.

Its a bit juvenile but I like the guitar work and the cover of bad company is pretty good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Love this band and love this album - not sure if they're the new Pantera as people keep saying but they're a great band and something to look forward to in concerning the future of Metal!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 76 ✭✭hamstercrusher

Love this band and love this album - not sure if they're the new Pantera as people keep saying but they're a great band and something to look forward to in concerning the future of Metal!

Have to agree with you there, love this band. Only heard of them when I found out they were supporting Lamb of God and thought the name was awesome so had to go listen to the album and loved it. Within about a week the girlfreind fell in love with them too, praying they come back around at some point soon would love to see them live again. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

I liked The Way of The Fist so I'll definitely be checking this out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

Kess73 wrote: »
    Have only heard a few tracks off of it, but it sounds pretty good, a lot like The Way Of The Fist from what I heard. But that is no bad thing.

Might pick it up online as I have enough built up to get it on Amazon using the Irish Opinion vouchers. :D

Haha good idea! I have those too! love this band.

• Advertisement
Advertisement