Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting up an equestrian club

Options
  • 25-09-2009 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hey i'm a first year this year an i was really disapointed there was no equestrian club here as it's my favourite hobby. I was half thinking of trying to set one up this year if anyone else is interested... I've been told i just need enough people for a committee, but since i've no idea how to go about running a club properly experienced club people wud be a big help...

if anyone is interested in joining my pursuit towards justice and horse riding for all then send me a PM, or if u just have any advice that might help its much appreciated!

cheers :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 SolarEnergyChar

perhaps a juggling club too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭SmellySockies

I'm interested! and I can get you lots of other people that would be interested too! We where just talking about how annoying it is thats there is none last week :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Mallox

my housemate is a jockey and in 1st year
    ill mention it to him if that helps :D

Advertisement