Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Canada U35 - issues with Garda Cert format?

• 25-09-2009 11:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey guys,

So I got all my documentation ready on time and sent it off to USIT only to have the garda cert returned saying they needed it hand dated as well as dated on the official stamp.. Rang the local garda station to ask them to reissue and date it, they reissued an identical one with no handwritten date but the date stamp..
    The guards are adamant this is the format they always use for clearance certs for immigration and there´s never been a problem. I dont know what else to do, if I kept pushing it they mightn´t have issued anything! I´m posting it off to usit in the morning with an explanation and fingers crossed.. And the deadline is Wednesday, eek!! Just wondering if anyone else had a similar experience and how it turned out? I mean it has the superintendent´s signature and a date stamp, surely that´s sufficient? Kinda freaking out so any encouragement or advice would be appreciated!

Thanks,
    Linda

Advertisement