Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Joe Duffy show on headshops

• 26-09-2009 1:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Did anybody hear the joe duffy show on Thursday morning?It was about headshops and the products they sell. I was furious with the people ringing in, they were mostly concerned mothers whose schizophrenic children were using some of the products and they were having a bad effect on there ilness and they felt that these shops should be shut down. This is utter bull****e. Why should these shops be shut down just because a mentally ill person decides to use the products?The one highlighted on the show was "snow" which is a cocaine alternative. I have used this on numerous occasions and I must say it is mind blowing, as good as if not better than the real thing and fair enough it is probably not the best thing to give to some crazy ****er but even if these products were banned it is not going to stop these people getting off their faces. That would just result in them going out and buying real cocaine off some seedy dealer and paying through the roof for it. Will cannabis ever become legal in Ireland?I don't think so because all these old timers are against it. Now that we have a legal alternative to almost every drug you can think of we have silly bitches pleading on radio 1 with the listeners to vote no to Lisbon in fear that if the yes vote gets through these shops will remain open. She also started a petition on the show to get these shops closed. My thoughts on this are = ****ING NUTJOB! What does everyone else think?

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement