Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin=spots???=S

• 26-09-2009 2:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 645 ✭✭✭

I moved to Dublin a few weeks ago and have 2 new spots,in places I would verrry rarely have gotten them before.
    I wash my face everyday and eat healthy get plently exercise etc..
    My roomate said they could have been caused by stress.
    And someone else I know who's from the country,says when she's in Dublin she comes out in spots,because of the polution...
    I laughed to be honest...but,does anyone agree with her??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

That could be it, I mean if you're moving from the country where thgere's ovely fresh, clean air to Dublin which is full of traffic and smoke then your skin will notice a difference. That said, my skin is fairly clear and I've lived in Dublin my whole life, maybe I'm just used to the air here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

You can blame Dublin for a lot of things.. the government, the overspend of taxpayers money on it's public transport, the Dublin-centricity / ego -centricity etc..

But spots?!!!

That's just a step too far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 645 ✭✭✭TriceMarie

Piste wrote: »
    That could be it, I mean if you're moving from the country where thgere's ovely fresh, clean air to Dublin which is full of traffic and smoke then your skin will notice a difference. That said, my skin is fairly clear and I've lived in Dublin my whole life, maybe I'm just used to the air here.

Well I'm not from the country,the city,but not as big a city as Dublin lol
    Hopefully my skin will get used to it too :p

Advertisement