Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TV games on Saturday 26th Sept

• 26-09-2009 2:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭

If like me you get sick of trying to find out what matches are on where with the brutal websites of Setanta and ESPN - well - I've saved you the trouble...

Sky Sports 1

12.30 Portsmouth vs. Everton

Setanta Sports 1

15.00 Stoke vs. Man United

ESPN

17.30 Fulham vs. Arsenal

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Whats on TV3 after the X Factor?

Cheers :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,370 ✭✭✭✭8-10

http://www.livesportontv.com/football/

There's a few FIFA U-20 World Cup games on Eurosport these days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

Ah FFS! I got rid of Sellatanta....is it a given that if United are playing at 3 on a Saturday, that it will be on Setanta?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭Dr Bolouswki

8-10 wrote: »

W00t! Very nice site - thanks for the link!

Regarding Sellatanta - I understood they were fooked and that only Setanta Ireland would continue - but it seems that most of the 3pm matches are on Setanta 1 rather than Setanta Ireland - so basically to get the same amount of matches as last year you need a Sky, ESPN AND Setanta subscription :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

SPORT: EA Sports Cup Final
    On: Setanta Sports 1 Irish Version (423)
    Date: Saturday 26th September 2009 (starting in 4 hours and 40 minutes)
    Time: 17:20 to 20:00 (2 hours and 40 minutes long)

Waterford v Bohemians.
    Live coverage of the 2009 EA Sports Cup Final between Waterford and Bohemians. Available in ROI only.
    (Live)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Excerpt taken from DigiGuide - the world's best TV guide available from http://www.getdigiguide.com/?p=1&r=53031

Copyright (c) GipsyMedia Limited.

For anyone interested.

• Advertisement

Ah FFS! I got rid of Sellatanta....is it a given that if United are playing at 3 on a Saturday, that it will be on Setanta?

Guaranteed, and if United don't play then it is Liverpool that they show. On the odd weekend when neither play at 3pm on a Saturday it will be Chelsea or Arsenal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Have all the United and/or Liverpool games between now the Christmas apparently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

Only match I want to watch is on the only channel I dont have:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Kev_ps3 wrote: »
    Only match I want to watch is on the only channel I dont have:mad:
    ya talkin bout stoke and man utd if so same here :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Hmm what do i hate more...South Africa's horns or that fecking Bell

• Advertisement

Have all the United and/or Liverpool games between now the Christmas apparently.

No they dont. ESPN and Sky Sports will be showing some too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Soby wrote: »
    Hmm what do i hate more...South Africa's horns or that fecking Bell

ding a ling a ling aling aling x 90 minutes :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

Portsmouth look in serious, serious trouble. Everton aren't even playing at all well, but yet they look fairly comfortable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 988 ✭✭✭manutd

Fixtures until the end of nov here http://www.premierleague.com/page/UKAndIreland/0,,12306,00.html.

Don't have Senanta on it, did last year.

Advertisement