Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

meteor. can send texts and call, but cant recieve

• 26-09-2009 3:02am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭

hey all, earlier today my phone lost the ability to recieve texts and calls.

i can still sent texts and make calls,, but its the incoming stuff that i have the problem..

any advice? apart from ring customer support, vhich i vill do in the morning?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Tarakiwa

Turn your handset off and back on???? Not a clue if it will work but my IT team alway tell me to turn my pc off and back on whenever it has a problem ........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Dankoozy

sim card might be borked. did you try it in another phone?

Were you playing around with your phone settings at all? It is possible on some phones to block all incoming calls and texts.

I'd also try the turning off and back on thingy, I do this with my phone when it won't connect to my blue tooth in the car and it works every time!

Advertisement