Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football teams in Dundalk?

Options
  • 26-09-2009 11:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Hey, I'm thinking of joining a football team, I'm 16 and have been involved with football teams in the past. I'm talking about the school boy league. Does anybody know the times they practice at? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭focus_mad

Jason93 wrote: »
    Hey, I'm thinking of joining a football team, I'm 16 and have been involved with football teams in the past. I'm talking about the school boy league. Does anybody know the times they practice at? Thanks.

I know Glenmuir have a schoolboy set up, they're down the back of Rockfields Estate..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Jason93

focus_mad wrote: »
    I know Glenmuir have a schoolboy set up, they're down the back of Rockfields Estate..
    Know what time they train at? Thanks.

Jason93 wrote: »
    Know what time they train at? Thanks.

Sorry pal I haven't a clue but I think it'd be Tues and Thurs for that age group.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭onelove

what team did you play with before?

onelove wrote: »
    what team did you play with before?

Trained with them for a bit but I'm from Dublin so play all me football down here. in college in Dundalk so am on the college team.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭qc3

If you are U16s this is a link, U18s will start later in the season.
    http://www.quayceltic.com/main/html/pdfviewer.php?pdf=Training

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Jason93

Thanks, is there anywhere to get the lineups of the teams? lol.

Ronaldo left last season, but keano and torres are still here.suppose to be signing rooney shortly .Hope you are not a striker and can fit in ?. :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Ab roller plus

Does anyone know of any senior team in Dundalk who might need players, I'm registered with a team in the M & D Leaugue but want out. I sick of playing of travelling to Meath and want to play on Saturdays and not Sundays. I think the reserve team runs on a saturday.

Also, can anyone recommend a decent GAA team, I know the season is almost over for most grades but I want to start back in new year.

I'm available to play 5 a side in JJB most night if anyone is stuck for numbers. PM me.

Hi, Most of the good senior team in town either play MDL or LSL, so you would have to travel with them also, unless you enter Dundalk winter league. Teams are always named in the argus each week. good luck with the hunt.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Ab roller plus

qc3 wrote: »
    Hi, Most of the good senior team in town either play MDL or LSL, so you would have to travel with them also, unless you enter Dundalk winter league. Teams are always named in the argus each week. good luck with the hunt.

I dont mind that travelling, its the travelling from Dundalk to Navan to train every week and for home games!

What the Winter league?

Advertisement