Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tatsunoko vs Capcom

Options
  • 26-09-2009 12:47pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Heres one i've been following under the rader until recently, when a new trailer came out at the Tokyo game show this week

The prospect of this... basically wets my pants.
    Some of the characters you can expect to play from Capcom’s roster includes Ryu and Chun-Li from Street Fighter, Batsu from Rival Schools, Alex from Street Fighter III, Morrigan from Darkstalkers, Soki from Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams, Mega Man Volnutt from (my pick), Roll from Mega Man, Saki from Quiz Nanairo Dreams, Viewtiful Joe, PTX-40A from Lost Planet and many more to be announced.

From the Tatsunoko roster Ken the Eagle and Jun the Swan from Science Ninja Team Gatchaman (G-Force), Yatterman and Doronjo from Yatterman, Casshan, Tekkaman, Polymar, Karas, Ippatsuman and Gold Lightan - and more.

EDIT: The announcement this week is that Frank West from Dead Rising will be starring in it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

Yeah its a lovely looking game alright... looks like I'll have to dust off my Wii if it ever hits these shores!!

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Never heard of tatsunoko either, but from that trailer, if I had to guess, I would say it's the japanese power rangers :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

RopeDrink wrote: »
    Batsu? **** him, if you want class from Rival Schools get Edge in there, Jon Talbain from Darkstalkers, Guile and the old faithfuls from SF etc. I'm assuming the cast would be bigger than that trailer and it's a teaser of sorts but hey, Capcom are known to cut people out of their games often enough.

Not got a foggy idea what Tatsunoko even is ;)

It's been out since December in Japan, this release just has more characters, doubt there'll suddenly be a huge influx of new ones though.

edit: Well frank west anyway.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tatsunoko_vs._Capcom

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

I played the japanese version. Its good fun, a bit like marvel vs capcom 2 but less frantic. Also, the wiimote/nunchuck controls are not great since certain motions do certain moves and end up doing things that you never intended to do. Classic controller or gamecube controller (or wii fight stick) are much better.

Also, bosses are epic :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Shotopunx

I have this, play it on wii fight stick, great ****. Yatterman/Viewtiful Joe/Karas/Ippatsuman.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Monkeyto

animaX wrote: »
    Also, bosses are epic :D

Bosses are insane. Just insane. I refuse to explain my actions as they need to be fought to be believed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

LOOK AT THE DAMAGE!!!

23_frankwest07.jpg

Advertisement