Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Camera help

• 26-09-2009 1:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I've been thinking about getting camera i love photography, but only have a point and shoot kodaq 10.2mp, don't get me wrong its a great wee camera but i find when zooming its terrible usually comes out unclear, and also when moving objects are photographed its a 50/50 chance that it won't blur.

Now here is my dilema i havn't an awfull lot of cash to spend so i'll definently be going second hand, ive been looking through the sticky on the forum and i havn't a clue as to sensor speed shutter speed or them kind of things. i was looking at a few different camera's but honestly i am cluless, ha ha.

The camera iwas thinking about was an olympus E-410, says it comes with an olympus zuiko 14-42mm lense, now i was trying to find stuff out about this camera and has been getting mixed reviews, only thing is i don't know if i'm looking in the right places? I don't want the best camera in the world just something easy to use and will cater for my needs (motorsports mainly) so any help you guys could give would be great, and any suggestions as toa camera i should get would be great.

thanks in advance, Dean.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 222 ✭✭keithg89

how much do u have to spend?

i have one of these its a great camera with plenty of lenses available.
    http://www.pixmania.ie/ie/uk/1302071/art/sony/alpha-dslr-a200-18-70-mm.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

spends is as little as possable, ha ha, na i wantto keep it to around 250 maybe 300 euro, not a lot but i was hoping to get something suitable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 609 ✭✭✭duffarama

You can possibly get a new e420 with at least one kit lens delivered from Greece, it's where I bought my last camera. http://www.photoagora.gr

Delivery is about €40 so keep that in mind when browsing.

I've had the e410 with both kit lenses, great little camera and both lenses are good and sharp. In good light it's quite capable and as long you expose correctly it will produce fine images.

Advertisement