Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SW office on the cork road

• 26-09-2009 2:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭

Has anyone noticed who go in to the social welfare office on the cork road that it is always hot in there with the heating on, even in the summer.I wonder if that is deliberate or not and I also noticed while in at one of the hatches there was cold air coming out presuming that they have air-con while customers/clients bake. Are people not degraded enough going in there in the first place without adding to it?:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 795 ✭✭✭rasper

are y sure that the heating is actually on , hard to believe that theres AC on one side and the opposite on the other, blanant misuse of resources , doubt its really to make the place uncomfortable , maybe a letter to the Department in Dublin to confirm there stance on it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,780 ✭✭✭✭JPA

Ya they're all cackling in the back at the sweaty masses....:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Yeah I touched the rad one day and it was on. They probably are laughing at the back;).I never had a bad word with them and found the staff ok, just turn the bloody thing off. Maybe it will be off in the winter so will freeze your b***s off :D. Could be all the heat from the people too, I suppose.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Partizan

I havent been in the place in years, around 2000-01 but I found the staff to be sound. Of course it was all brand spanking new then, dont know what its like now. I remember the queue at the time wasnt so bad at most 20 odd people in front of you and you were in and out in 10 minutes at the most.

Advertisement