Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No display on monitor

Options
  • 26-09-2009 2:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭

Yesterday when i turned on my PC the blue power light on my monitor was blinking(never done this before) but after about 10 minutes the picture came back and it was fine all day.

Today the same problems occured but the picture never came on. The monitor is old , its a 17" HP (lcd/tft) that i got about 4 years ago. There is no post or bios screen or anything, or any message saying no vga input. Just pure black.

Iv tested 2 other crts and there both working fine, so is it fair to say my HP one is fryed?

EDIT: Its working again now after leaving it plugged in for 30 mins, weird stuff. Anyone have any ideas whats going on?

Advertisement