Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Clarins/Bobbi Brown make-up for Debs?

• 26-09-2009 3:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hey, I can't decide between going to Clarins or Bobbi Brown to get a makeover for my Debs.

Clarins is €25 redeemable against any purchase and Bobbi Brown requires a purchase of two products so will probably work out more expensive.

Which one would anyone reccomend?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

When you say "makeover" I assume you won't be doing your make-up yourself?

If you do plan on doing your own make-up, I'd really recommend the ELF make-up:

http://www.eyeslipsface.co.uk/

It's brilliant and cheap too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53 ✭✭ilovechocolate

Oh yeah sorry they're doing it for me like. WIll check out that website though, thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

I'd go for Bobbi Brown to be honest. I like the way they do make-up.

If you have to buy two products I'd recommend the powder and lipgloss they use on you as you'll defo use them again (and on the night!).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53 ✭✭ilovechocolate

Thanks, I'm definitely gonna get a new foundation and then maybe a concealer or powder. I do like No7s powder so i might stick with that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 GlitterFairy

I'd defo go for Bobbi Brown. Clarins is great for skincare, but when it comes to make-up I think the Bobbi Brown range is much better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Definitely Bobbi Brown. Clarins wouldn't be known for their make up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

Yep, another vote for Bobbi Brown. My sister got her debs make up done there and it was gorgeous.

Advertisement