Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What - No Burnely Thread ?

Options
  • 26-09-2009 3:43pm
    Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭

Well here it is - and as at time of posting we're 2-0 up. Happy days so far :)

Damn my lack of spell checking before posting :D

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Gamesnash.ie: Pat

Although I am talking to myself ;) 5-0 Woooooooohooooooooooooo !

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭ohnoigotsick

Although I am talking to myself ;) 5-0 Woooooooohooooooooooooo !

should have been 6 , crouch missed a sitter

bbc summed it up well

A successful day for Spurs was completed by the substitute appearance of Gareth Bale, who therefore ended his unfortunate record of never having played in a winning Spurs team in the Premier League, and the return after injury of Michael Dawson.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

crouch defo and keane all missed good chances but great to get up to 4th again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

i really need to change my name!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

it could have been 8 or 9 today. we were that good. we were dangerous going forward every time we got the ball. kranjcar had a top class game. if we had even for a few weeks b4 the united game he would have started there.much better player than i thought he was

palacious doing sliding tackles all over the place. jenas was outstanding, his passing was superb. opening up the defense every time.

only problem was cudicini. had two saves to make. made them both but dropped the ball and they hit the post. gomes has to start!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

keane=cock wrote: »

lol i love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

You'll need to subscribe to boards to do that:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/payments.php

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

But Roy was a .... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Excellent win. Good to see us beatine the tosh (burnley/hull) by good scores. Looking forward to next sat, we have a crap record at Bolton, bout time we got a result there. Id imagine Crouch will start for his aerial strength.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

When i decided to get tickets to go see this game i thought there would be a few goals in it and wasn't disappointed,Keano was on fire, apart from the 4 goals his overall play was excellent.Hudd had a great game at CB but in fairness he wasn't up against much,Defoe missed two sitters he was really off form yesterday.I thought Kranjcar was very good also.great result.. COYS.:):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Just say it's about the Spurs cockerel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭StillRickyVilla

Delighted with the win, well done Harry, keep it up Spurs!!! Big test next week away to Bolton, have we EVER even got a point at the Reebok?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

That makes 2 of us!..think now is the time to get Gomes back in goal. Was right behind cuducini droppin a clanger last sat and if fletcher had scored rather than hit the post to make it 2-1 it would have been a right nervous last 20 min. Bolton huge game next sat ,Setanta ireland showing it at 3pm .

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭ohnoigotsick

BERBA wrote: »
    That makes 2 of us!..think now is the time to get Gomes back in goal. Was right behind cuducini droppin a clanger last sat and if fletcher had scored rather than hit the post to make it 2-1 it would have been a right nervous last 20 min. Bolton huge game next sat ,Setanta ireland showing it at 3pm .

think cuducini is passed it - has let a few soft goals in and has been getting away with little mistakes , better off putting the younger keeper in

Advertisement