Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FutureGuy - You're In The Well

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

FutureGuy wrote: »
    An MMORPG version of Street Fighter lol...travel the world, beat people, gain XP etc. Cool.

So based on your answer to Q2..a really geeky/nerdy type of game just with some SF thrown in for good measure?? God your such a nerd.. :D

Q1. What do you think is the best game currently available on the xbox360

Q2. What do you think will be the next big thing in the future of gaming and who will come up with it..Sony or Xbox..

Q3. Based on your answer above, whats the most novel game you have played where you just couldnt put it down?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Could there be room for more yearly footie games?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Axwell wrote: »
    So based on your answer to Q2..a really geeky/nerdy type of game just with some SF thrown in for good measure?? God your such a nerd.. :D
    Q1. What do you think is the best game currently available on the xbox360
    Very tough question as there are so many A+++ games on the system. Best game, probably Fallout 3 although I changed my mind about 4 times while replying.
    Q2. What do you think will be the next big thing in the future of gaming and who will come up with it..Sony or Xbox..
    The Onlive system, if implemented correctly will transform the industry and the Sony/Microsoft/Nintendo may have to look at their long term business plan to see what effect this is going to have on them.
    Q3. Based on your answer above, whats the most novel game you have played where you just couldnt put it down?
    Can't really answer based onthe above question if its the next beig thing :rolleyes::D The original Pokemon game (Red). If you can get past the kiddy image, the original Pokemon was one of the best games ever. I took lots of stick for playing it, including the lads in my house checking the end of Pokemon cartoon to give me some training tips. Feckers. :pac:

Could there be room for more yearly footie games?

No I think PES and FIFA have the market dominated, and I don't really want to see any more either. Of course, I'm ignoring all the kiddy-oriented "soccer" games on the Wii.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Seeing as you're the generation ahead of me, no offense, when you were a kid was their any game that everybody wanted to play becuase it had bewbs and strippers in it. I remember as a kid everyone begging their dad for the password for Duke Nukem

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

What do you make of 'esports' ?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Q1. Name a game that you were pleasantly surprised with. One that you didn't think you would like, but ended up quite enjoying it.

Q2. Name a game that you loved, but most people seemed to hate.

Q3. Vice Versa!

Q4. You may be a mod, but try and answer this honestly. Have you ever "illegally" downloaded a game? What is your moral standpoint on people who do and when is it "okay" and "not okay"?

Q5. Do you love lists as much as I do?

Q6. What forum on boards do you spend the most time on? And which forum has the most arguements on it?

Q8. Did you notice I actually put in two questions there?

Q9. What is the Ultimate Gaming Food! Toast, Pizza, etc.

Q10. Do you think that Xbox Lives usefullness and popularity compensate for the fact that you have to pay for it.....over psn which is free.

Q11. Do you think you are better at being down a well than Timmy?

Bubs101 wrote: »
    Seeing as you're the generation ahead of me, no offense, when you were a kid was their any game that everybody wanted to play becuase it had bewbs and strippers in it. I remember as a kid everyone begging their dad for the password for Duke Nukem

lol, no, as bewbs consisted of 4 pixels. It wasn't ultil the likes of Chun-Li when guys started noticing those things :)

Yeah Duke Nukem was about as hot as it got!

Jazzy wrote: »
    What do you make of 'esports' ?

Bunch of very decicated and hardworking people. They are doing alot for the Irish gaming scene. I want to go to one of their events but am so busy with other stuff :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Bunch of very decicated and hardworking people. They are doing alot for the Irish gaming scene. I want to go to one of their events but am so busy with other stuff :(

I think he means the term/scene esports rather then eSports.ie ;)

• Advertisement

Kirby wrote: »
    Q1. Name a game that you were pleasantly surprised with. One that you didn't think you would like, but ended up quite enjoying it.
    Q2. Name a game that you loved, but most people seemed to hate.
    Q3. Vice Versa!
    Tomb Raider
    Q4. You may be a mod, but try and answer this honestly. Have you ever "illegally" downloaded a game? What is your moral standpoint on people who do and when is it "okay" and "not okay"?
    Personally, I haven't illegally downloaded a game but I don't frown on anyone that does so. I think, personally, that there alot of advertising out there that makes it seem ok to download lots of films/music. Internet providers harping about how many movies and music you can download...oh right people frequently download legal movies? From where exactly? Oh and massive external hard drives...because everyones legal movies take up 1Tb. Thats my personal take on things.

Q5. Do you love lists as much as I do?
    I thought I did...however you left out Q7...epic list fail there Kirby.
    Q6. What forum on boards do you spend the most time on? And which forum has the most arguements on it?
    I would say Soccer would be the most frequented followed by Games, Xbox, Pro Evo/FIFA and Fighting Games, in no particular order. For arguments, the Soccer forum is way ahead.
    Q8. Did you notice I actually put in two questions there?
    Yes, I did. I'm brilliant like that. Still desn't make up for the lack of a Q7.
    Q9. What is the Ultimate Gaming Food! Toast, Pizza, etc.
    A nice chicken salad with a glass of water. And maybe a scone for desert. Or maybe a pizza. Yes, a pizza is better.
    Q10. Do you think that Xbox Lives usefullness and popularity compensate for the fact that you have to pay for it.....over psn which is free.
    I would pay 60 euro for xbox live over PSN any single day of the week without question.
    Q11. Do you think you are better at being down a well than Timmy?
    Silly question. No one is better than Timmy. Theres a reason why we say "Timmy is down the well" and that is because Timmy is a legend. I can only follow him, not replace him.

Advertisement