Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newbie questions

Options
  • 26-09-2009 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

I've just got a new Dell latitude with an Nvidia quadro NVS 160M card.
    I know its not a great gaming card but I haven't played anything in years so I'd welcome any recommendations for a game or two that'd kill a few hours here or there! What classics have I missed??

I downloaded the FEAR demo and that played well.
    Any suitable recommendations - maybe one or two from each genre?

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

get the full F.E.A.R game. Its well worth the investment.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Boxman

Yeah thanks for that, I had a look around a few shops today but they didnt have it. (I'm not in Ireland).
    Is there an online site where you could download it and pay by Credit Card?
    I've heard of steam but don't really want to install and run the client. (if that's how it works!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Boxman wrote: »
    Yeah thanks for that, I had a look around a few shops today but they didnt have it. (I'm not in Ireland).
    Is there an online site where you could download it and pay by Credit Card?
    I've heard of steam but don't really want to install and run the client. (if that's how it works!)

http://www.direct2drive.com/

Advertisement