Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LYIT Logo

Options
  • 26-09-2009 6:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I can find the logo for the IT as I need it on a cover page for an assignment for Monday.

The college website is awful and they still have the old logo from 2 years ago on it which I cant use.

Doubt any of the first years will have it but if someone else has it by any chance could you upload it or send it to me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭B0X

Is this it?

lyit.th.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

Yeah thats it, nice one, couldnt find it anywhere. That'll save me having to skip the first class on Monday to write up the cover page :D

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭coronaextra

Why didi they change it? I prefer the old one!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

Cost quite a bit of money to 'design' as well apparently..they havent even updated their own website or anything which seems to defeat the purpose of it all

Advertisement