Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Help Me With a Put Down Thread

• 26-09-2009 6:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭

I need something really witty to shut my friend up over bebo, he's always, always commenting on my photo's ridiculing me, the instant I do it then it's your classic case of being able to give and not take. Here's the current conversation. It's a picture of him being severely sloppy with a girl in a club, something he'd always slag me about.

Me:new king mush

Him:**** off glen ya born again virgin

Me:ah i forgot you can give slaggings but not take them. apologies again :)

Him:Watever. . . . . ****n twat!

His Girlfriend:lads lads now, relax..

Him:Lol, yes boss x x

MeLIt is better to be assumed a fool rather than speak and remove all doubt ;)

His Girlfriend:aww isnt it cute he speaks about himself like that :L :L

Me:C'mon Grainne he can fight his own battles!

His Girlfriend:didnt say he couldnt, i was merely commentin on ur comment

Him:Why are u such a pedantic little boy?

What's annoying about the whole scenario is that he's actually being serious and trying to act like a mad thing in front of this new girl. I need something to just shut him up

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭jethro081

Voltwad wrote: »
    I need something really witty to shut my friend up over bebo, he's always, always commenting on my photo's ridiculing me, the instant I do it then it's your classic case of being able to give and not take. Here's the current conversation. It's a picture of him being severely sloppy with a girl in a club, something he'd always slag me about.

What's annoying about the whole scenario is that he's actually being serious and trying to act like a mad thing in front of this new girl. I need something to just shut him up

"here mate i had her first" would probably suffice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Wheelie2009

I fu cked you ma last night while your da jacked off watching!

No need to thank me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭_SONIC_

I fu cked you ma last night while your da jacked off watching!

No need to thank me.

**** that was you??

no wonder i couldnt sleep last night!!!!!

lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭focus_mad

either I had her first or I had her first before me brother had here!!

Iv used it before and the results are classic..

Or just let his girlfriend know that he was investigated by the Garda for certain "IMAGES" on his pc..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,475 ✭✭✭drkpower

Voltwad wrote: »

Why are you being such a pedantic little boy?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

"Bebo"

There's your problem...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

"Me and your parents are so happy now that you've overcome your "gay period".."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭Linoge

This sounds like a PI!

TBH, I wouldn;t get into a slagging match if he really cant take a slagging, and if he genuinely is your friend and not just some cnnt.

You are prob better off making little of his slags rather than slagging him directly. Such as ... pedantic?! I thought it is spelled paedofile? You of all people should know that.You spelled "pedantic" wron (sic). Or saying that he is making you cry, that calling you a born again virgin makes you feel insecure and unloved, how could he be so cruel. Its all still part of the joke, but there is not much more he can come back with after that. You dont seem like a natural at slagging, so start small! Anything we can give you on here could only be used once anyway.

OR, you could always start some believable slags, such as he was caught **** on a holiday. Have a long story with some believable details in it then release more every time you want to slag him.
    "Had a **** on holidays lately?!"
    "The poor cleaning lady!"
    "Was it a new or a used sock that you were using?.... ugh"
    "Don't you know that will make you blind?!"

You dont even have to be good at slagging then. And dont forget, fck em if he cant take a joke!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

you: Ah, Touche. Well, I thought of a funny comeback but I suppose It'd be a lost cause. I just can't seem to outwit your elegantly written comical responses. I suppose it's far to say that I am indeed a twat, and the fact that you seem so capable of showing that means that by extension you are a cool bad ass.
    <His Girlfriend>, I'll bet you're well impressed with <hims> coolness. He is in fact so cool that I am contemplating turning gay and stealing him from you. Watch out <Him>, I'm coming for you you hilarious stud.

You'll probably get a response along the lines of 'lol, I knew you were gay'

To which you can lead the rest of the argument with overly extravagant and ridiculous posts that agree with what he is saying. Kinda like anti-humor.

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 350 ✭✭mickgotsick

ooh, pedantic little boy, so you have moved on from your stable boy fantasy then?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭Culchie

I'd just get a new friend, life's too short.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Doesn't sound like much of mate at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

This thread stopped being interesting after the title - closed

All posters be aware, we will not tolerate crudity to the level that I have seen here - we have minors reading this forum, so please bear that in mind when you post again - this is your one and only warning

Bio

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement