Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help connecting Alba DVD recorder to Amstrad Sky+ box

Options
  • 26-09-2009 7:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I have a Philips portable TV with only one SCART entry connection and a TV Input connection, an Alba DVD Recorder RDVD1006 with two SCART points and an Amstrad Sky+ box. I have managed to connect the DVD recorder to play DVDs on the TV, but when I have tried to set it up to record onto blank DVDs, it keeps coming up No Signal on the TV. I recently bought a 3-SCART to 1-SCART connector thinking that would help but that has left me with the same situation.

Help is needed pretty urgently with this as I am currently running out of space on the Sky+ hard drive and don't want to end up deleting things I want to hang on to!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,116 ✭✭✭John mac

have you got the sky+ box connected to the dvd recorder (scart, vcr connection on sky+ )

should be sky+ ---->dvd recorder
    >tv.

Advertisement