Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

33 Bus early morning

Options
  • 26-09-2009 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭

I've to be in town at ridiculous o'clock to queue for lockers in college (registration starts 7am!) and was wondering what time does the earliest 33 go through Swords at?

On the website it says it leaving Balbriggan at 4.50am but goes through Donabate.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I imagine in the 0500-0520 bracket.

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Elliee

Leaves Balbriggan at 4.50? Via Donabate?
    Wont be in Swords village until 5.30 at the earliest.

Edited to add it has times on the bottom of the timetable how long it takes to get from village to village.
    http://www.dublinbus.ie/en/Your-Journey1/Timetables/All-Timetables/33/

Going by the above it takes 1hr to get from balbriggan to swords without going through donabate. (However my guess it thats with regular to heavy traffic. I would cut the 60 mins in half and add on an extra 15 mins at least to get through donabate.

You'll be lucky if its in Swords by 5.45

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭KC61

I'd say about 0530 or 0535.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Goggleyed_gimp

So. What time does this bus go through Swords at..?

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

So. What time does this bus go through Swords at..?
    Swords Main Street about 05:34.

Put your exact locations and relevant dates and times into www.a-b.ie and tweak the settings. Make sure you have selected "take neighbouring stops into account for origin and destination maximum XX min walk".

On the morning do a re-check and/or use the Dublin Bus real-time information: http://www.dublinbus.ie/

• Advertisement
Advertisement