Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emergency Vets?

• 26-09-2009 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi everyone.

Would anyone know of any emergency vets around waterford city please? Our cat returned home really mangled. She's in a bad state at the moment. Don't know what to do.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 170 ✭✭speedy2007

Hi,

sorry i dont know any myself, but here's an emergency number for the Waterford SPCA - maybe they might know : 087 2689500

found it on this site:

http://www.ispca.ie/Members-Waterford.aspx

good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 16 lira

Thank you so much.

I didn't even think of that. Will try it now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭beaushalloe

lira how did you get on? did you get a 24 hour vet? is your cat ok?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 lira

I didn't find emergency vet but i put honey on her wounds on her paw after cleaning it and cleaned her chin and nose. She's an outside cat but I kept her inside and she seems settled for now. She even managed to jump across the room and keeps asking for cuddles.
    I will take her to the vet today just to make sure she doesn't have any internal injuries.
    Thank you for asking. I'm not panicking any more
    :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 773 ✭✭✭echosound

Ah that's good to hear. Hope your cat will be fine :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement