Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***The (only!) CIT Bar***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

I see lot of rooms along the B block opened alright esp up stairs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

That Management exam couldn't have gone any better :p Back of the Net! Rewarding myself with soup and then studying for my last exam!

Well done :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

Vinta81 wrote: »
    That Management exam couldn't have gone any better :p Back of the Net! Rewarding myself with soup and then studying for my last exam!

Yay, well done! I'm in the process of doing research for 1 of my exam questions. Not the most exciting :(

Want any help? What topic?

I literally smiled when I turned the paper over, took my time,w rote notes and yessuhh :D I don't want to be *too*cocky but the worry wasn't necessary!

• Advertisement

Community development in Ireland, sound riveting doesn't it haha:P

On second thought :pac:...Good Luck :p When's the exam?

Tomorrow at half 1, I'm not too worried about it at the moment, I always only begin to panic when I'm standing outside the exam hall and my comfort blanket i.e notes haha are gone in the bin

http://www.google.ie/search?q=Community+Develpment+in+ireland&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a

Some of those seem helpful, then again no idea what direction you're going in :D

Good Luck with it! I need to get cracking on this last exam revisonsoon...after I play on FarmVille :p

http://www.google.ie/search?q=Community+Develpment+in+ireland&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a

Some of those seem helpful, then again no idea what direction you're going in :D

Good Luck with it! I need to get cracking on this last exam revisonsoon...after I play on FarmVille :p

Thanks :) haha I plan to eat some lunch and browse the net for a while and then get back to it :D

• Advertisement

This place is like a fridge. I came in at 12 today to find nobody in. 2 came in but left because of the extreme cold I'd say. I feel like taking the week off.. :pac:

Webmonkey wrote: »
    This place is like a fridge. I came in at 12 today to find nobody in. 2 came in but left because of the extreme cold I'd say. I feel like taking the week off.. :pac:

My friend text me saying not to bother going in, she went in and lasted an hour inside the library before she had to leave cause she was freezing her ass off :pac:

akamossy wrote: »
    My friend text me saying not to bother going in, she went in and lasted an hour inside the library before she had to leave cause she was freezing her ass off :pac:
    I was just thinking of going there because usually its warm in there. FFS! Off home with me I'd say, my house probably won't be much better though :(

I was just thinking of going there because usually its warm in there. FFS! Off home with me I'd say, my house probably won't be much better though :(

My house is freezing too :( it's probably warmer outside

Last BIS Exam went soo well :D Pity majority of my class left way too early, as if they didn't even try :(

3 weeks holiday till Feb 1st, Get in :D

Good Luck to everyone who still has exams!

Last BIS Exam went soo well :D Pity majority of my class left way too early, as if they didn't even try :(

3 weeks holiday till Feb 1st, Get in :D

Good Luck to everyone who still has exams!
    You seem to be doing very well. Must be great feeling having freedom now :) Any plans for the 3 weeks?

Sleep, get semester 2 notes printed (whatevers up), hopeully get extra hours at work, help the ole parentals out around the house, erm daily shower routine you know yourself :p

Yeah bar my Stats exam everything has gone pretty well :D Don't want to be too cocky though!

Ha yeah understand. Enjoy the time off anyways. Wish the post grads were off until February :p

:p Sure take a day or two off, personal days and all that jazz!!

ha yeah. Might go home soon. 2 of us out of 8 in the office :rolleyes: - I'm doing nothing as well :pac:

• Advertisement

Exam went good, thank god it's over!! :D

Exam went good, thank god it's over!! :D

Such a relief huh? Looking forward to the hols!

Such a relief huh? Looking forward to the hols!

Ah ya but i've a couple of assignments to hand in and work placement to attend but tis great to not have to go to college :D

In open access :( so cold

In open access :( so cold
    I went in there before and got kicked out for whispering. Crazy place. I thought that place would have being warm with the computers and fact it's in the "new" building :rolleyes:

I went in there before and got kicked out for whispering. Crazy place. I thought that place would have being warm with the computers and fact it's in the "new" building :rolleyes:

Haha well there isn't many people in here now and everyone is talking at the top of their voices :rolleyes:

Haha well there isn't many people in here now and everyone is talking at the top of their voices :rolleyes:
    Sounds fun :pac: - are the computers in there still crap? I think I went in once in 2nd year... Handy for the computing students having their own computer labs :p

Sounds fun :pac: - are the computers in there still crap? I think I went in once in 2nd year... Handy for the computing students having their own computer labs :p

Nah, they are grand, put in new ones :eek: haha. Well i am 1667 words into my assignment, not bad going :p

Nah, they are grand, put in new ones :eek: haha. Well i am 1667 words into my assignment, not bad going :p
    No you're doing well! Just noticed as well that you don't have to hand in until Monday now :D

• Advertisement

No you're doing well! Just noticed as well that you don't have to hand in until Monday now :D

Thank christ haha, but I'm still gonna try and get it finished today, I've 2 others due for monday too, short ones granted but still.. :rolleyes:

Advertisement