Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***The (only!) CIT Bar***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

akamossy wrote: »
    Thank christ haha, but I'm still gonna try and get it finished today, I've 2 others due for monday too, short ones granted but still.. :rolleyes:
    Yeah you better off alright. So after these other 2, will you be done with assignments and CIT until feb?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

Webmonkey wrote: »
    Yeah you better off alright. So after these other 2, will you be done with assignments and CIT until feb?

Yep :D can't wait, still gonna head on placement but other than that nothing.

Yep :D can't wait, still gonna head on placement but other than that nothing.
    Yeah, but I'd say a lot of pressure off all the same. Least once you come home from placement you can relax. Is the placement local around Cork or must you do a bit of travelling

Yeah, but I'd say a lot of pressure off all the same. Least once you come home from placement you can relax. Is the placement local around Cork or must you do a bit of travelling

Out in Ballincollig, tis not too bad :)

Out in Ballincollig, tis not too bad :)
    That's nice. Nice and close so :). Must be awful for people that have it far away that must commute between CIT and there.

• Advertisement

That's nice. Nice and close so :). Must be awful for people that have it far away that must commute between CIT and there.

A lot of people who aren't from Cork got their placements at home so they could go home wednesday evening and not come back up until sunday, tis handy for them. No placement next year thank god, the hassle of trying to get one is ridiculous.

A lot of people who aren't from Cork got their placements at home so they could go home wednesday evening and not come back up until sunday, tis handy for them. No placement next year thank god, the hassle of trying to get one is ridiculous.
    Yeah I could imagine and the state economy at moment doesn't help much either :rolleyes:

You'll get no work done on that essay when on boards :D - It destroyed my productivity!

Yeah I could imagine and the state economy at moment doesn't help much either :rolleyes:

You'll get no work done on that essay when on boards :D - It destroyed my productivity!

I'm actually doing quite well haha :p nearly at 2000 now woo

I'm actually doing quite well haha :p nearly at 2000 now woo
    Good stuff :p

Good stuff :p

Home now, i gave up haha

• Advertisement

Home now, i gave up haha
    Ha you a bit like me so. Soon as I know theres no need finish, I won't do it until last minute :p

I just about got home to Kerry. Roads were in shít!

Ha you a bit like me so. Soon as I know theres no need finish, I won't do it until last minute :p

I just about got home to Kerry. Roads were in shít!

I'm stuck in my college house on my lonesome, no housemates :( no water down at home so feic all point in going home until I absolutely have to

I'm stuck in my college house on my lonesome, no housemates :( no water down at home so feic all point in going home until I absolutely have to
    Yeah that's unfortunate alright. Is home Carriagaline though, could you call down to say hello to the parents?

I'll regret coming down though, I usually get bored in a few hours. I've few jobs around her to do unfort... :(

Yeah that's unfortunate alright. Is home Carriagaline though, could you call down to say hello to the parents?

I'll regret coming down though, I usually get bored in a few hours. I've few jobs around her to do unfort... :(

Can't, don't drive :( have to go home sunday to go to work though but I'll probably just head down sunday morning for work and head back up here after work

Can't, don't drive :( have to go home sunday to go to work though but I'll probably just head down sunday morning for work and head back up here after work
    Ah ok. No buses that way? You living around b.town? - I'm spending my 5th yr in CIT and have yet to live out there :p

Ah ok. No buses that way? You living around b.town? - I'm spending my 5th yr in CIT and have yet to live out there :p

There are buses but tis really not worth the hassle getting two buses to go down for a while especially in this cold. I am yeah, i was living just across the road from college last year but I'm living more out towards wilton now :D rents cheaper

There are buses but tis really not worth the hassle getting two buses to go down for a while especially in this cold. I am yeah, i was living just across the road from college last year but I'm living more out towards wilton now :D rents cheaper
    Yeah a bit cheaper alright I'd imagine. Can't beat my rent on college road though, 33 euro week bills included! :eek:

Thanks for my friend, knowing the landlord. Only there until sept though and then must search again.

Just discovered no washing machines working as pipe in that direction is frozen. Disaster...

Yeah a bit cheaper alright I'd imagine. Can't beat my rent on college road though, 33 euro week bills included! :eek:

Thanks for my friend, knowing the landlord. Only there until sept though and then must search again.

Just discovered no washing machines working as pipe in that direction is frozen. Disaster...

:eek: lucky you!! I was paying €90 a week last year :rolleyes: paying €75 now so alot better.

Same as our place at home, nothing works without water :( haha

:eek: lucky you!! I was paying €90 a week last year :rolleyes: paying €75 now so alot better.

Same as our place at home, nothing works without water :( haha
    True we very Dependant on it! My aunt came back from spain to find here entire house was destroyed due to burst water pipes everywhere. EVery single room. The TV, PS3/Wii and everything destroyed. Least insurance cover it.

Just drove my brother down the road there to find a car up on a ditch and tractor pulling out. It's so dangerous out there :eek:

True we very Dependant on it! My aunt came back from spain to find here entire house was destroyed due to burst water pipes everywhere. EVery single room. The TV, PS3/Wii and everything destroyed. Least insurance cover it.

Just drove my brother down the road there to find a car up on a ditch and tractor pulling out. It's so dangerous out there :eek:

Yeah, my friend lives in Kerry and she wouldn't drive up last week for our exam, she got the bus up and she was still a bag of nerves at that

• Advertisement

Yeah, my friend lives in Kerry and she wouldn't drive up last week for our exam, she got the bus up and she was still a bag of nerves at that
    Yeah its bad alright infairness. Some idiots were passing out too on the way down. Insane....a string of about 20 cars..and this guy from behind kept passing out all the way.

Yeah its bad alright infairness. Some idiots were passing out too on the way down. Insane....a string of about 20 cars..and this guy from behind kept passing out all the way.

That's rather idiotic alright. Glad I don't drive, take some slides walking to college though haha :p

Ha yeah. Around the back of CIT is very bad too by the car parks.

Ha yeah. Around the back of CIT is very bad too by the car parks.

Luckily I've no reason to be down there :p

haha yeah. Unfort I'll be there day in the day out. Not looking forward to the summer either. It very quiet then :(

haha yeah. Unfort I'll be there day in the day out. Not looking forward to the summer either. It very quiet then :(

That sucks :( I'll come up and hang around, I've nothing better to do anyway :p ....hopefully I would find something better to do haha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Wish I was back in college....bored senseless already.

That sucks :( I'll come up and hang around, I've nothing better to do anyway :p ....hopefully I would find something better to do haha

Yeah yeah do sure :D
    Vinta81 wrote: »
    Wish I was back in college....bored senseless already.

Yep hate it when you there but hate it even more when you not...least that's the way I felt down through the years :p

Water gone up here now as well :mad:

• Advertisement

Water gone up here now as well :mad:
    Oh that's not good. More likely around my house in college road could be the same. This is unreal weather

Advertisement