Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***The (only!) CIT Bar***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

Webmonkey wrote: »
    Oh that's not good. More likely around my house in college road could be the same. This is unreal weather

I'm in such a bad mood now haha

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

akamossy wrote: »
    I'm in such a bad mood now haha
    Not surprising! In a bit of a bad mood myself. A job that I thought was finished is turning into an all weekender :( - I had plans to do other things.

Not surprising! In a bit of a bad mood myself. A job that I thought was finished is turning into an all weekender :( - I had plans to do other things.

I had to ring and get cover for work tomorrow because I can't even get out the door, feicing great

I had to ring and get cover for work tomorrow because I can't even get out the door, feicing great
    Least more time for those assignments anyways :p

Least more time for those assignments anyways :p

Don't! :( I'll cry haha

• Advertisement

Don't! :( I'll cry haha
    ha :p - snow has started here, not that heavy yet tho

ha :p - snow has started here, not that heavy yet tho

All I want is some water haha stupid weather grrr :mad:

All I want is some water haha stupid weather grrr :mad:
    Yeah things are tough alright. I'd say the water in Tesco's will probably get sold out again like the time of the floods.

UCD is closing until Tuesday now and NUIG re scheduling exams. CIT would stay opened if the world was ending.

Yeah things are tough alright. I'd say the water in Tesco's will probably get sold out again like the time of the floods.

UCD is closing until Tuesday now and NUIG re scheduling exams. CIT would stay opened if the world was ending.

I'll have to brave going up to tescos later :( I'll have to go home to Carrigaline tomorrow, probably have to go up to my sisters, and if i can't get up to cit on monday to hand in my assignments, they know where they can stick it. It's not my problem

I'll have to brave going up to tescos later :( I'll have to go home to Carrigaline tomorrow, probably have to go up to my sisters, and if i can't get up to cit on monday to hand in my assignments, they know where they can stick it. It's not my problem
    Yeah true. can you not email it? - wouldn't risk going in

• Advertisement

Yeah true. can you not email it? - wouldn't risk going in

I suppose I can email my applied social studies and mental health ones in but we aren't allowed email our Pyschology one :rolleyes:

I suppose I can email my applied social studies and mental health ones in but we aren't allowed email our Pyschology one :rolleyes:
    Thats a bit unfair not being able to email it esp considering the conditions...I'd chance it and bring it up with dept head if there's a problem!

Thats a bit unfair not being able to email it esp considering the conditions...I'd chance it and bring it up with dept head if there's a problem!

True, I'll email her monday if there's a problem, she never checks her email over the weekend anyway

Cool. I just went out in the road there. It's absolutely ridiculousness bad. I wanted to pull out at cross roads by my house. The car wouldn't move but instead just went side ways. I changed up a gear then one stage and the car started going side ways again. Dikes were around me too. Scary stuff...wouldn't know what happen if I were to crash or mark m car :(

Cool. I just went out in the road there. It's absolutely ridiculousness bad. I wanted to pull out at cross roads by my house. The car wouldn't move but instead just went side ways. I changed up a gear then one stage and the car started going side ways again. Dikes were around me too. Scary stuff...wouldn't know what happen if I were to crash or mark m car :(

Aw :( be careful anyway, i walked up to tesco, managed to get there and back in one piece haha

Cheers :pac:

Well done getting tescos anyways. Is it snowing in Cork yet? Heard it was in places...

Cheers :pac:

Well done getting tescos anyways. Is it snowing in Cork yet? Heard it was in places...

Well it's all over my friends facebooks pages that it's snowing :rolleyes: i'm too depressed to look outside much haha, i'd say it snowed a bit alright but not much

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Gonna try get into "Sons of Anarchy" or "Friday Night Lights" tonight.

What a Saturday night :p

Vinta81 wrote: »
    Gonna try get into "Sons of Anarchy" or "Friday Night Lights" tonight.

What a Saturday night :p

Sounds better than mine haha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

To be honest, I actually contemplated sorting out my Semester 1 folders on my usb key and laptop :eek: I'm such a loser :( With my new nickname being "Nana" for my love of electric blankets and tea, I fear my social status ha :pac:

• Advertisement

Well it's all over my friends facebooks pages that it's snowing :rolleyes: i'm too depressed to look outside much haha, i'd say it snowed a bit alright but not much
    Yeah got a few comments on facebook too about it. I've feeling when wake up tomorrow morning place will be covered. Looks like it snowed here because the frost is so white

Vinta81 wrote: »
    To be honest, I actually contemplated sorting out my Semester 1 folders on my usb key and laptop :eek: I'm such a loser :( With my new nickname being "Nana" for my love of electric blankets and tea, I fear my social status ha :pac:

Haha you that bored? I watched material girls :rolleyes: that's how bored I am, and well I just don't wanna do any work :pac:

Yeah got a few comments on facebook too about it. I've feeling when wake up tomorrow morning place will be covered. Looks like it snowed here because the frost is so white

I hope there's not too much snow around. I got really angry about everyone being delighted to have snow haha

Haha you that bored? I watched material girls :rolleyes: that's how bored I am, and well I just don't wanna do any work :pac:

I hope there's not too much snow around. I got really angry about everyone being delighted to have snow haha
    yeah it's not that great :p - to be honest, its only the driving really that bothers me..another incident when i went to get a Chinese there... Car passed me down to cross...i knew well they were going too fast...looked back and they had turned 180 degrees around on wrong side road...

Sorry, I talk a lot about cars and snow/ice :p

yeah it's not that great :p - to be honest, its only the driving really that bothers me..another incident when i went to get a Chinese there... Car passed me down to cross...i knew well they were going too fast...looked back and they had turned 180 degrees around on wrong side road...

Sorry, I talk a lot about cars and snow/ice :p

I got chinese too earlier :pac:

I got chinese too earlier :pac:
    Mine could have been better tbh but I was starved :p

Mine could have been better tbh but I was starved :p

They always give far too much, I ate about a quarter of it and I was full

They always give far too much, I ate about a quarter of it and I was full
    That's very true alright. I forced myself to finish it though as I usually get hungry about an hour later after meals :pac:

That's very true alright. I forced myself to finish it though as I usually get hungry about an hour later after meals :pac:

Haha I just left mine there, such a waste

Feed the birds, they very hungry these days :pac: - not sure what they think of Chinese though...

• Advertisement

Feed the birds, they very hungry these days :pac: - not sure what they think of Chinese though...

Haha they'd probably be glad of anything :p Watching Van Wilder, Party Liaison, god only knows why :eek: then again we have like 4 channels

Advertisement