Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***The (only!) CIT Bar***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

Webmonkey wrote: »
    haha not bad job. Lots talking on phone so, hate the phone!

Me 2 haha, it's ok i guess, stressful enough at times

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

akamossy wrote: »
    Me 2 haha, it's ok i guess, stressful enough at times
    Yeah I could imagine. Have you got many hours doing that?

Yeah I could imagine. Have you got many hours doing that?

I could be doing more but my timetable doesn't really allow me, i only do sundays now really

Handy to have something at least, esp these days. Do you get anything for the work placement?

Handy to have something at least, esp these days. Do you get anything for the work placement?

Nope unfortunately, sick of placement now really, was better when we did it in a block instead of all year

• Advertisement

Nope unfortunately, sick of placement now really, was better when we did it in a block instead of all year
    Oh thats tough. Hard to be motivated for that.... what year you in on the course? - I know a guy from 4th year

Oh thats tough. Hard to be motivated for that.... what year you in on the course? - I know a guy from 4th year

3rd year, can't wait for may haha

3rd year, can't wait for may haha
    Is it 3 years course or 4? I think I know a girl from that year, but cant be too sure ha.

Is it 3 years course or 4? I think I know a girl from that year, but cant be too sure ha.

Three years for level 7, and then the extra year is to get level 8 but will be qualified after this year, whats her name :p

Three years for level 7, and then the extra year is to get level 8 but will be qualified after this year, whats her name :p
    Will you be going for the level 8?

She's a Sarah, I don't know her well but remember her mentioning it one time. :p

• Advertisement

Will you be going for the level 8?

She's a Sarah, I don't know her well but remember her mentioning it one time. :p

Haha, emm well if i get into it yeah i guess i will

Yeah, it's difficult to stay in CIT too....even tho I'm hanging on haha

Having a lazy day, still haven't got outa bed, just listening to the wind and rain and still feel sick :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

I've watched all the dvds and read all the books I got for Christmas, I'm utterly bored out of my skull, weather is crap so can't really go anywhere..teh days are now one.

Feb 1st can't come soon enough.

Having a lazy day, still haven't got outa bed, just listening to the wind and rain and still feel sick :(

It was impossible almost to get out this morning...it was so dark. I'm having a lazy enough day...
    Vinta81 wrote: »
    I've watched all the dvds and read all the books I got for Christmas, I'm utterly bored out of my skull, weather is crap so can't really go anywhere..teh days are now one.

Feb 1st can't come soon enough.

Sounds similar to my experience this time last year! - Sleeping patterns that getting messed up as well.

Yeah i'm just in quite a foul mood haha

Water is gone in the north side again, 4500 houses effected. Roads closing around too now...unreal!

Water is gone in the north side again, 4500 houses effected. Roads closing around too now...unreal!

That sucks

Urgh, can't eat anything :(

Still sick so? - you're not having a good time in that house are you ? :p

• Advertisement

Still sick so? - you're not having a good time in that house are you ? :p

I'm not as bad as I was and I went downstairs then to get something to eat because I haven't eaten all day and the smell of food just made me wanna get sick :rolleyes: No, i'm not really haha. Hopefully will get home this friday :)

Yeah, be a change for you :D Hopefully the roads won't be flooded!

Yeah, be a change for you :D Hopefully the roads won't be flooded!

Oh that's all I need haha, I'd say I'll manage to get into Carrigaline alright, as far as I'm aware though, crosshaven road and ballea road are impassable

Even college road and around dennehy's cross is supposed be flooded, well it was earlier anyways. Crazy stuff

So getting bored yet with no college and assignments? :pac:

Even college road and around dennehy's cross is supposed be flooded, well it was earlier anyways. Crazy stuff

So getting bored yet with no college and assignments? :pac:

Well......i spent like nearly the whole day in bed, it's crazy :eek: with the weather I couldn't even really go out anywhere

I would have too only I had to get up. You wouldn't want to go out anywhere today...

I would have too only I had to get up. You wouldn't want to go out anywhere today...

Was up until like 3 this morning, could not get to sleep so slept fairly late

Was up until like 3 this morning, could not get to sleep so slept fairly late
    Yeah 2am by myself last night. Late night these days :p

Yeah 2am by myself last night. Late night these days :p

I would have went alot earlier but for some reason I couldn't get to sleep

• Advertisement

Happens a lot myself so I just stay up and wear myself out so I fall asleep then...best way. Otherwise I could be there until morning!

Advertisement