Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***The (only!) CIT Bar***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

Webmonkey wrote: »
    Was it icy again this morning? feck lol. I never noticed anything.

How the days work go anyways.

It was ok, very very very boring

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

oh, long day so. Are you working again today. Can't wait to get home to Kerry today.

oh, long day so. Are you working again today. Can't wait to get home to Kerry today.

Was supposed to be working and then got told literally 10 minutes after I could have gotten a lift to Carrigaline that I could have the day off :mad: so irritated

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

I wanna be back in college :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

So do I.

I'm sick of the time off now. It was grand last year cos I went on holiday, but I've no money this year.

I also want/have to go to the gym so I can work off my christmas and new year belly

• Advertisement

Yup and I'm jobless, so really barely any money for me :( I' mcontemplating re organising my laptop folders, usb keys (for college) and then yes...welcome to my time off!

Been there and done that already.

I might go into town and buy a folder and separators and get myself ready for the final assault on my Hons degree.

Its gonna be a hard slog methinks

What course are you doing?

I love that all of Semester 1 is out of the way, but I'm gonna organise everything sometime today (I keep saying that), so I can keep it for future BIS'ers who will inevitably need help lol.

I typed all my notes up for 1st 2nd year. I could have a book haha.

lol, what do we do with all of it? I blitzed my room the other day adn found notebooks from secondary school...my English stories were very entertaining if I do say so myself :pac:

• Advertisement

haha

Mine are all stored away in a lovely college folder. I bet I could sell them off to current DNETs. I've thrown a few things up here on boards too :p

People do appreciate it! A guy in 4th year BIS does something similar, he's a legend in the course lol.

ha handy out. Yeah most do appreciate it alright, some take it for granted though. I stopped in 3rd year because it go too intense..and no way I could keep up with the amount of notes coming in!

I miss actual lecturers :(

Aw :( Some that don't provide notes online can be a bit of a pain though, just give us something!

I'm a nerd for teh note taking though, I was looking through my notes for my two theory subjects and cor blimey I could teach the subject myself ha.

Vinta81 wrote: »
    Aw :( Some that don't provide notes online can be a bit of a pain though, just give us something!

I'm a nerd for teh note taking though, I was looking through my notes for my two theory subjects and cor blimey I could teach the subject myself ha.
    Well done. You'll do well so over the next few years :P

I like helping people, give the classes below me a bit of help through the years. Always feels satisfactory :)

Anyways I'm going to go for nap I think. Wreaked! Talk laters :pac:

What course are you doing?

I love that all of Semester 1 is out of the way, but I'm gonna organise everything sometime today (I keep saying that), so I can keep it for future BIS'ers who will inevitably need help lol.

Construction Management. I know I know...ouch thats the response every single time I say it.

My room and notes look like they could do with a tidy. I had mountains of notes and they fell over everywhere so it looks like a tornado has struck

ah no ouch from me! Seems like a tough enough course though. Lot of mathematics?

aw my notes/olders were finally sorted into two big designated "college" drawers earlier this week lol

ah no ouch from me! Seems like a tough enough course though. Lot of mathematics?

aw my notes/olders were finally sorted into two big designated "college" drawers earlier this week lol

Only maths in first year. I get more ouches from people cos they hear/see the word construction...

Fairly hard this year. I must do a dissertation and a year long project. Not many courses make you do two things like that.

My notes are a disgrace. I'd take a picture but I've no spare batteries, or else they may be buried at the bottom of the pile.

Friday Night Lights is my newest obsession :D I'd love to play American Football...cough :pac:

That will keep you occupied so :p

• Advertisement

Pretty much has :p Tomorrow though, I'll get a taste of the great outdoors and go into town armed with cvs :p

Finally got to go home for a bit :D back in bishopstown now though :( training course tomorrow at half 8 :(

Pretty much has :p Tomorrow though, I'll get a taste of the great outdoors and go into town armed with cvs :p

Oh yeah good luck with that!
    akamossy wrote: »
    Finally got to go home for a bit :D back in bishopstown now though :( training course tomorrow at half 8 :(

Oh cool, whats the training course on?

Oh cool, whats the training course on?

Em well tomorrow and tuesday I'm doing a strengthening families course and next week I'm doing a 2 day ASIST course which is suicide intervention and first aid

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

I never thought I'd say this but...I wanna go back to college! Now!

Cracking up here!

Lia_lia wrote: »
    I never thought I'd say this but...I wanna go back to college! Now!

Cracking up here!

I'm the same. Hopefully these next two weeks of solitude, loneliness and boredom (for me anyways) will just fly by...

If it weren't for boards then I would have probably gone on an insane murderous rampage by now, armed with a spud gun... (my supersoaker broke:()

I'm dying of boredom. no money either :( And I've only 3 more episodes of FNL to get through :(

Jees ye sound worse than I was this time last year :p - Wish I was bored, wanna swap?

Go on so :p What you got for me?

• Advertisement

Go on so :p What you got for me?
    It's programming you'll be glad to know...:P

Advertisement