Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***The (only!) CIT Bar***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

My favourite, what do I have to? Console.WriteLine :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Vinta81 wrote: »
    My favourite, what do I have to? Console.WriteLine :pac:
    ha that line is in it :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

Was in strengthening families training today and I got caught to do a roleplay because I was the first one in, curse being early. Only good thing is now I don't have to do one tomorrow at the second day :D

akamossy wrote: »
    Was in strengthening families training today and I got caught to do a roleplay because I was the first one in, curse being early. Only good thing is now I don't have to do one tomorrow at the second day :D
    Oh, I hate to get caught for something like that! How it go anyways

Webmonkey wrote: »
    Oh, I hate to get caught for something like that! How it go anyways

Such a long day, another day of it tomorrow, urgh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Not long to go now folks before those of us dying to go back are saying how sick of the place we are:D

Anyone sign up for those gym/fitness classes? I signed up for the tuesday morning boot camp for beginners... I'm regretting it already as (1. I can't see myself getting up to go in for it (2. If I do go in then I will not be able to get through it and (3. If I do get through it then I will most likely collapse and die on my way home

aaronh007 wrote: »
    Not long to go now folks before those of us dying to go back are saying how sick of the place we are:D

Anyone sign up for those gym/fitness classes? I signed up for the tuesday morning boot camp for beginners... I'm regretting it already as (1. I can't see myself getting up to go in for it (2. If I do go in then I will not be able to get through it and (3. If I do get through it then I will most likely collapse and die on my way home
    Yeah thankfully ye back!

Noticed that Gym thing alright. You'll be grand. I'm too lazy personally to go gym :(

I really want to go out tonight and no-one wants too...grr we need a board beers or something, cause i want to go out for cocktails :(

I'm in the same boat, want to go out but no one else wants to...

Bring on the boards CIT beers...when to have it would be the next problem.

I'm putting forward the date and time of the 11th of Feb at 8.00pm

Any takers?

aaronh007 wrote: »
    I'm in the same boat, want to go out but no one else wants to...

Bring on the boards CIT beers...when to have it would be the next problem.

I'm putting forward the date and time of the 11th of Feb at 8.00pm

Any takers?
    CIT boards would be nice if it ever happened. I've tried twice already but nobody ever seems to be up to it when it comes down to the actual day.

Good luck with it :)

I won't be around then unfort. I'm in Germany for the week :(

• Advertisement

That's the day ater the ball, i think i'lll still be looking after liver lol

Forgot about the ball, I really need to look at my emails:o

Right so back to the drawing board, eh...anyone got any ideas when anyone else can and will make it?

I think I'm around the week after

I think I'm around the week after

Cool, I think maybe the 18th then would be a decent shout??

Yep I should be around then :)

Coolio, now all we need is people to confirm and turn up:pac:

Not long now till we're back, also my maths results was wrong...36% :( Got 80s in everything else but that, huge difference!

Not long now till we're back, also my maths results was wrong...36% :( Got 80s in everything else but that, huge difference!
    You done very well, congrats.

Hope you can sort out the maths one...

I can compensate I think? But it annoys me cause I worked really hard and I obviously messed it up :/ Keep that result to myself though.

I can compensate I think? But it annoys me cause I worked really hard and I obviously messed it up :/ Keep that result to myself though.
    You should have no problem compensating there.

No doubt it's annoying alright, you should speak to the lecturer. But otherwise, put it behind you and look forward, your average GPA is very good no doubt.

• Advertisement

Oh my lecturer would scare Lucifer himself...I'll avoid thanks!

Oh my lecturer would scare Lucifer himself...I'll avoid thanks!
    Oh really haha. Usually they ok though outside of the class. I had a maths lecturer like that too :p

So not long now as you say until ye all back ;)

Oh really haha. Usually they ok though outside of the class. I had a maths lecturer like that too :p

So not long now as you say until ye all back ;)

Probably the same guy, don't think we're allowed mention names though!

I can't wait, although my timetable got changed grrr, 9-4 lectures with no break on a Wedndesday :( Although I might get an exemption from one of the modules so that will free up my timetable and that day as well.

Probably the same guy, don't think we're allowed mention names though!

I can't wait, although my timetable got changed grrr, 9-4 lectures with no break on a Wedndesday :( Although I might get an exemption from one of the modules so that will free up my timetable and that day as well.
    haha he loved me because I got to know his daughter through my house mate lol.

9 - 6 was my regular day but at least we got a lunch break lol.

It would be worth getting except if you could..save you lot of work. Not sure what happens with how many credits you get etc though.

Ooh I think this guy is unmarried, I'll check his finger nect week :pac:

Well my credits would be carried from when I did Bus. Studies, so I'd still get the 5 credits.

Ooh I think this guy is unmarried, I'll check his finger nect week :pac:

Well my credits would be carried from when I did Bus. Studies, so I'd still get the 5 credits.
    Prob different guy so :p

Yeah thats grand so. I'm glad ye all coming back anyways, this place sucks here. The summer is goin to be same :(

I'd summer is worse alright. 3 entire months off, not a single person will be going near the college then :/ :pac:

Except us haha. No one exciting in my place tho :( Lots away too, on holidays etc.

Ah I'll survive, I'll worry then :p

Well the day has finally come, thank god :) give it a few days and i'll be wishing for summer to come haha

• Advertisement

I've no doubt about that...

I'll give it a week and a half before I'm dying for the Easter break to come along.

Advertisement