Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***The (only!) CIT Bar***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Waste of a day :/ found out 2 of my lecturers are seemingly not taking us this semester, very, very pissed off about that :(

On the upside, got my ticket for the Business Ball :D I cannot wait to wear my dress :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Oh when's that on? -Someone mentioned that last night. Should be a good crowd there, is it for all years?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Yup 1st-4th years! A week Wednesday, the 10th :D

Sounds fun. Never been to too many balls myself. Was at the Grad one. That was good fun. I'm guessing it on rochestown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

Went all the way into college today to find a note on the door saying we didn't have class, nothing's changed then

• Advertisement

The first day is always dodgy. Did you only have one lecturer?

It just said we'd no classes full stop today and to meet our course co-ordinator in the morning. It's ok, I went shopping, went to dinner and the cinema to see Avatar with my friend so twas a good day haha

Eventful day so :)

Me, I came in at 8.45 and only came home now. Decided to do nothing all day and begin at 5 instead. I don't know whats wrong with me. I seem to work better when nobody in office!

What time you on tomorrow?

Webmonkey wrote: »
    Eventful day so :)

Me, I came in at 8.45 and only came home now. Decided to do nothing all day and begin at 5 instead. I don't know whats wrong with me. I seem to work better when nobody in office!

What time you on tomorrow?

In at 9 tomorrow, no idea what I have though, ah well. It;s my birthday on thursday so that's all that's on the brain at the mo :)

In at 9 today, given a PROVISIONAL timetable, told we'd no classes running today except for one at 4, yay for 6 hours of nothing to do.. not

• Advertisement

Doesn't look like much point coming in so these days. prob be back normal next week though.

So what's happening for rag week this year, when's it actually on

Webmonkey wrote: »
    Doesn't look like much point coming in so these days. prob be back normal next week though.

So what's happening for rag week this year, when's it actually on

15th-18th february, has all the details of what's happening on www.citsu.ie

Ah yeah, I was too lazy to check!

They're interesting dates. I'll be around again that time. Has anyone any interest in a cit boards night out one of those nights!?

aaronh007 was mentioning it a while ago. I'm well up for it anyways!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

I'm still interested in going out some stage for a boards night out.

I seems all we need is to get people interested

Prob good idea to start a new thread about it.

Should do, I'll stick one up on Friday. Give people the weekend to warm to the idea

Hopefully, if I get the day right, people would turn up. It'd be nice to extend my very limited circle of friends:)

Yeah it's good alright. I go to cork beers regularly. Nice to meet new people

Thats one of the main aims for a meet up, new people.

It's always nice to bump into a friendly face, especially here

aaronh007 wrote: »
    Thats one of the main aims for a meet up, new people.

It's always nice to bump into a friendly place, especially here
    Tell me about it. My class was tiny from 2nd - 4th year. Only 4 of us and we knew hardly nobody outside class or IT. Depressing or what.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭YourSQL

i think we should all go to the brog and soak up the smell of rotting cheese. then leave when they bring the 'expensive pints'

• Advertisement

YourSQL wrote: »
    i think we should all go to the brog and soak up the smell of rotting cheese. then leave when they bring the 'expensive pints'
    I don't drink pints there anymore....they dreadful

Especially if they are from the brog

I've turned into a sprits man these days

If I have the money I'll go

I should be putting up a poll for dates, times and venues at the end of this week, internet connection pending

I thought about having it next week but that's RAG week so....

Maybe the week after? Opinions and views on all options will be appreciated, as would an appearance at said date, time and venue:)

If I'm sat alone at the bar I'm disowning all of ye:p

aaronh007 wrote: »
    I should be putting up a poll for dates, times and venues at the end of this week, internet connection pending

I thought about having it next week but that's RAG week so....

Maybe the week after? Opinions and views on all options will be appreciated, as would an appearance at said date, time and venue:)

If I'm sat alone at the bar I'm disowning all of ye:p
    I'll come assuming I'm around then. I'm up for what ever date... preferably thursday as friday is lazy day.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Yeah I'll go!

In other news, anyone going to the business ball tonight?

Lia_lia wrote: »
    Yeah I'll go!

In other news, anyone going to the business ball tonight?

I would be but have contracted some sort of bug...:(

not that dastardly vomiting bug thankfully but its enough to keep me home from college and from the ball

Oh yeah that famous ball is on tonight..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Good input there, Donal :P

• Advertisement

I know it was deadly!

So you end up going. Think you mentioned in the LL that you bought a ticket but had no intension of going!

Advertisement