Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***The (only!) CIT Bar***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Bloody hell how boring am I? It's nine o'clock on a Friday night and I'm on boards.....

Anywho....next tuesday at 1pm... tea?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

So bored, I need a life :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Don't worry we are all on boards...I've been on it all day...bit disgraceful alright.

By the way, I'll meet for tea anytime really. But 1PM on Mon-Thurs could be tricky to find seat. Maybe 1.30? - hope that suits people.

Webmonkey wrote: »
    Don't worry we are all on boards...I've been on it all day...bit disgraceful alright

I've been on it on off, luckily I've a full day tomorrow haha. I'm in class at half 1 :( but work away lads

Got any movie suggestions for me? Got myself some food to eat and drink to...well drink and wanna watch a flick at the same time

1.30 sounds like a better option. Some seats might actually be free then

• Advertisement

akamossy wrote: »
    I've been on it on off, luckily I've a full day tomorrow haha. I'm in class at half 1 :( but work away lads

Full day on boards or full day work? :p
    aaronh007 wrote: »
    Got any movie suggestions for me? Got myself some food to eat and drink to...well drink and wanna watch a flick at the same time

I was thinking a movie mightn't be a bad idea alright tonight. I've this swedish one that got 97% on rotton tomatoes. Sub titles though :(

Full day on boards or full day work? :p

Neither, full family day. Nephews 3rd birthday party and then dinner and out for my brothers 30th

Nice. You won't be bored tomorrow so. I might do some productive work and try get what I should have done all this week done tomorrow :p

I was thinking a movie mightn't be a bad idea alright tonight. I've this swedish one that got 97% on rotton tomatoes. Sub titles though :(

I've got 202 to choose from, would be 10 times more but I can't find my other hard drive. It may be buried under clothes or notes.

Think I'll have to go eenie meenie on it...too hard to choose otherwise

Nice. You won't be bored tomorrow so. I might do some productive work and try get what I should have done all this week done tomorrow :p

Nah, should be a good day! I had a very unproductive week, skipped two days of college :eek:

• Advertisement

I've got 202 to choose from, would be 10 times more but I can't find my other hard drive. It may be buried under clothes or notes.

Think I'll have to go eenie meenie on it...too hard to choose otherwise

Maybe it was thrown through your ceiling :p
    Nah, should be a good day! I had a very unproductive week, skipped two days of college :eek:

Oh not good! - CIT boards teas should be an incentive to come in :P

Right people I think I should really get off this for a while! talk laters

That's just lazy now:p...I managed missing just the one day, but two?! I couldn't fathom that:)

That's just lazy now:p...I managed missing just the one day, but two?! I couldn't fathom that:)

Wasn't in the form for it really

Maybe it was thrown through your ceiling :p

Nooooooooooooo... probably was. It might have even been microwaved before that was destroyed:(

Wasn't in the form for it really

Believe me, you're not the only one. Although my missing day was more health related...I couldn't move my legs after the bootcamp the day before. Still have pain in them.

So I've come to the conclusion that bootcamp=evil

Believe me, you're not the only one. Although my missing day was more health related...I couldn't move my legs after the bootcamp the day before. Still have pain in them.

So I've come to the conclusion that bootcamp=evil

Yeah, mine was just I needed time to myself, I had intended to go back the second day but I wasn't too well so didn't end up happening

Yeah, mine was just I needed time to myself, I had intended to go back the second day but I wasn't too well so didn't end up happening

I have days like that alright, particularly last semester. And I predict more of the same this semester.

Any more thoughts on bowling-pool?:D

I have days like that alright, particularly last semester. And I predict more of the same this semester.

Any more thoughts on bowling-pool?:D

Hmmm, maybe not together haha. I still maintain I can never play pool again :P

Hmmm, maybe not together haha. I still maintain I can never play pool again :P

I'll give you a game in CIT some time...May need to give the college prior warning that deaths may occur:pac:

I'll give you a game in CIT some time...May need to give the college prior warning that deaths may occur:pac:

Well people will be safe with me, seen as I may never actually hit a ball haha

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭YourSQL

yea make them leave a blank space on next months edition of expliCIT for the obituary

YourSQL wrote: »
    yea make them leave a blank space on next months edition of expliCIT for the obituary

That bad? :p

Well people will be safe with me, seen as I may never actually hit a ball haha

:) I'm sure if you closed your eyes you could hit at least one.

Just please never ask me to go bowling... I don't need that kind of embarrassment again

For my movie choice I've decided to watch Armageddon...haven't seen it in ages

:) I'm sure if you closed your eyes you could hit at least one.

Just please never ask me to go bowling... I don't need that kind of embarrassment again

For my movie choice I've decided to watch Armageddon...haven't seen it in ages

Awwww but I love bowling :( good movie!

Awwww but I love bowling :( good movie!

Ok, I'll only go if everyone else that's going/will be going/whenever this future bowling event occurs promises not to laugh...

Ok, I'll only go if everyone else that's going/will be going/whenever this future bowling event occurs promises not to laugh...

Oh you seriously need to tell me what happened that was so embarrassing :pac:

Oh you seriously need to tell me what happened that was so embarrassing :pac:

If you have seen a particular Malcolm in the Middle episode, it's very similar to that except I didn't walk all the way down a lane and miss from 5 yards away.

Let me just summarise for you if I may...

-group of us go bowling

-I've never bowled before

-first attempt goes well (7-10 split)

-second throw, goes down the lane...two lanes over

-third attempt, goes down the lane...one lane over

-fourth attempt, I injure someone behind me when ball slips out of fingers

-fifth and final attempt...ball slips out of fingers and smashes the scoreboard screen

-I run out of bowling alley while everyone laughs...

:(:(:(

If you have seen a particular Malcolm in the Middle episode, it's very similar to that except I didn't walk all the way down a lane and miss from 5 yards away.

Let me just summarise for you if I may...

-group of us go bowling

-I've never bowled before

-first attempt goes well (7-10 split)

-second throw, goes down the lane...two lanes over

-third attempt, goes down the lane...one lane over

-fourth attempt, I injure someone behind me when ball slips out of fingers

-fifth and final attempt...ball slips out of fingers and smashes the scoreboard screen

-I run out of bowling alley while everyone laughs...

:(:(:(

Awww :( ah well, practice makes perfect :p

Awww :( ah well, practice makes perfect :p

It'll take years of practice to improve on that though...

And I also have to say I've never been back to a bowling alley since

• Advertisement

It'll take years of practice to improve on that though...

And I also have to say I've never been back to a bowling alley since

Ah you'd be grand :D

Advertisement