Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***The (only!) CIT Bar***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Yeah I kinda just skipped through all the boring parts of Armageddon and now its almost finished...so another is on the cards for me

Plus my laptop battery is dying so I shall be cut off at any point:eek:
    akamossy wrote: »
    Last minute things are more fun :P

Very true. Sure my Beers idea was only set up the week before so

It just goes to show that anything can happen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

Must go bed soon myself but emmmmm later haha

Yeah, late night for me again. Ah well. Must go now anyway, laptop on life support. Was fun and traumatising telling my bowling story, and as always, great chatting to ye.

Laters:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

I just realized I am around for the week initially planned!, It's from March 29th onwards I'm not available.

Great :D

Webmonkey wrote: »
    I just realized I am around for the week initially planned!, It's from March 29th onwards I'm not available.

Great :D

Cool :D

• Advertisement

I'm bored, I could start my law assignment I suppose but.... I really don't want to. :rolleyes:

I'm bored, I could start my law assignment I suppose but.... I really don't want to. :rolleyes:

I'm the same. I have to have an interim report done for my project next friday and I really want to do it...but I also don't:o

Damn PS3 in my room...worst decision ever

aaronh007 wrote: »
    I'm the same. I have to have an interim report done for my project next friday and I really want to do it...but I also don't:o

Damn PS3 in my room...worst decision ever

Ah I just don't wanna do mine haha, it's not too bad so I know I'll get it done fairly quickly once I start but I'm not really in the mood to do work

Ah I just don't wanna do mine haha, it's not too bad so I know I'll get it done fairly quickly once I start but I'm not really in the mood to do work

same here. It's easy for me to do but it's Sunday, a day of rest...

same here. It's easy for me to do but it's Sunday, a day of rest...

Exactly :D or a day to dread having to go in tomorrow :P I hate mondays

• Advertisement

Exactly :D or a day to dread having to go in tomorrow :P I hate mondays

Cos it's one of only three days you're in CIT?:p

I'm the same, although I don't like most days:)

Cos it's one of only three days you're in CIT?:p

I'm the same, although I don't like most days:)

Haha maybe :P nah I just have two 2 hour breaks and it drives me mad, I also have counselling skills which I absolutely hate with a passion but it's attendance based...so tough luck on me haha

Haha maybe :P nah I just have two 2 hour breaks and it drives me mad, I also have counselling skills which I absolutely hate with a passion but it's attendance based...so tough luck on me haha

Haha, Lucky you. I'm in all day til 5 mondays..hate it

Haha, Lucky you. I'm in all day til 5 mondays..hate it

Oh and I also have recreational studies which is all theory in 3rd yr, 1st and 2nd yr we had practical classes and it is sooooooooooo boring this year! 3rd yr is just a load of crap in general haha. I'm in til 6 on mondays and tuesdays and 3 then on wednesdays

Oh and I also have recreational studies which is all theory in 3rd yr, 1st and 2nd yr we had practical classes and it is sooooooooooo boring this year! 3rd yr is just a load of crap in general haha. I'm in til 6 on mondays and tuesdays and 3 then on wednesdays

Ooooh, 6. nasty. I had days like that last semester. This semester my latest finish is 5 so not too bad. And yes...3rd is crap in general

Ooooh, 6. nasty. I had days like that last semester. This semester my latest finish is 5 so not too bad. And yes...3rd is crap in general

Ah well, it's nearly over

Ah well, it's nearly over

So true. Only 7/8 weeks to go. Then I'm gone forever:D/:(

So true. Only 7/8 weeks to go. Then I'm gone forever:D/:(

Awww :( haha. I won't be :p

Awww :( haha. I won't be :p

Yeah I don't know what I'm gonna do. Not very likely that I'll get a job straight away and I've next to no money so I can't really go abroad.

Basically I'm buggered:(

Yeah I don't know what I'm gonna do. Not very likely that I'll get a job straight away and I've next to no money so I can't really go abroad.

Basically I'm buggered:(

Ah it'll work out

• Advertisement

Ah it'll work out

Hopefully...Cmon some big company come and hire me and pay me lots of money:)

Hopefully...Cmon some big company come and hire me and pay me lots of money:)

Fingers crossed, Urgh I'm very bored

Fingers crossed, Urgh I'm very bored

Same here. Watching re-runs of Top Gear. I really really should be doing my interim report.

Stupid distractions:mad:

Same here. Watching re-runs of Top Gear. I really really should be doing my interim report.

Stupid distractions:mad:

I'm doing sweet fa apart from this and well washing but that's pretty much doing itself

I'm doing sweet fa apart from this and well washing but that's pretty much doing itself

I'm thinking that from 8pm on, I'm switching off my internet. That way I might get something done. Not entirely likely though

I'm thinking that from 8pm on, I'm switching off my internet. That way I might get something done. Not entirely likely though

I'll probably just go to bed soon enough, maybe I actually won't be cranky getting up in the morning haha

I'll probably just go to bed soon enough, maybe I actually won't be cranky getting up in the morning haha

Early nights really do help to start the day fresh. I'd say I'll be getting a reasonably early night. I'll listen to my updated podcasts and then hit the hay. Must remember to have a shower in there somewhere to...

Early nights really do help to start the day fresh. I'd say I'll be getting a reasonably early night. I'll listen to my updated podcasts and then hit the hay. Must remember to have a shower in there somewhere to...

I always shower in the morning so I have to get up extra early :( but it's just what i have to do haha

I always shower in the morning so I have to get up extra early :( but it's just what i have to do haha

I used to be like that, then I just couldn't be bothered getting up early...except Tuesdays after my bootcamp. Although that's enforced

I washed my bed linen today so my bed will smell all nice when I jump in after my shower:pac:

• Advertisement

I used to be like that, then I just couldn't be bothered getting up early...except Tuesdays after my bootcamp. Although that's enforced

I washed my bed linen today so my bed will smell all nice when I jump in after my shower:pac:

I just feel more ready for the day if I shower in the morning, if I don't I will walk around feeling crap and moody all day haha

Advertisement