Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***The (only!) CIT Bar***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

aaronh007 wrote: »
    You're lucky you have doors and windows...and a roof:D

We're lucky if we have a classroom to sit in for the duration of a class without being chucked out

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

akamossy wrote: »
    We're lucky if we have a classroom to sit in for the duration of a class without being chucked out

Ah that's sickening. That was us in 3rd year. Stupid timetables had us in the same room as another class

Ah that's sickening. That was us in 3rd year. Stupid timetables had us in the same room as another class

Ah yeah, that's CIT for ya. Happened to us in every year. Home :D Skipped the last class

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Think i'll head home too...exhausted

Webmonkey wrote: »
    Think i'll head home too...exhausted

Yeah, twas a pretty ****ty day, couldn't concentrate on anything, may as well have not been there

• Advertisement

Yeah, twas a pretty ****ty day, couldn't concentrate on anything, may as well have not been there

Texting me during class probably didn't help much either:p

I had a very productive day today. Got a lot of my Progress Review Report done and when I showed a draft to my lecturer he said it was very good:cool: and now everyone in the class is having a sneaky look at my computer screen everytime they walk past.

It's official, I'm now the best in my class!:pac:

Texting me during class probably didn't help much either:p

I had a very productive day today. Got a lot of my Progress Review Report done and when I showed a draft to my lecturer he said it was very good:cool: and now everyone in the class is having a sneaky look at my computer screen everytime they walk past.

It's official, I'm now the best in my class!:pac:

Ah now... I was taking notes at the same time, I can multitask, today just bored me and I have an awful lot on my mind which is overruling anything I'm doing in college

Ah now... I was taking notes at the same time, I can multitask, today just bored me and I have an awful lot on my mind which is overruling anything I'm doing in college

Ah I see...multi-tasking rocks. I'm currently eating, drinking, typing and watching t.v.

On a side note, who's for tea at some stage tomorrow? I'm in til 3 but would be willing to hang around

Ah I see...multi-tasking rocks. I'm currently eating, drinking, typing and watching t.v.

On a side note, who's for tea at some stage tomorrow? I'm in til 3 but would be willing to hang around

Possibly....shall see how I feel. May be in a cranky mood haha

Possibly....shall see how I feel. May be in a cranky mood haha

Ah... Sure you can warn me let me know:)

• Advertisement

Ah... Sure you can warn me let me know:)

Hmmmm, I dunno do you wanna spend time with me if I'm in a bad mood :p

Hmmmm, I dunno do you wanna spend time with me if I'm in a bad mood :p

Who knows, I can usually cheer someone up pretty quickly by telling them something terrible and unfortunately funny that happened to me...usually

Who knows, I can usually cheer someone up pretty quickly by telling them something terrible and unfortunately funny that happened to me...usually

Haha well we'll see. I can try not to be a moany cow :P

Haha well we'll see. I can try not to be a moany cow :P

Hehehe...try...:D

Any news? I'm bored now. Got most of my Report done so won't do anymore until its zero hour...I like a bit of pressure to get things done. Terribly lazy otherwise

Hehehe...try...:D

Any news? I'm bored now. Got most of my Report done so won't do anymore until its zero hour...I like a bit of pressure to get things done. Terribly lazy otherwise

Yeah I'm the same, very much a last minute person. Hmmm..... news, I don't think so really, you?

Yeah I'm the same, very much a last minute person. Hmmm..... news, I don't think so really, you?

Nay...I'm very boring. Gotta get me a new book. Finished one last night.

Nay...I'm very boring. Gotta get me a new book. Finished one last night.

I've a couple that I must finish, need to get out and do more stuff. can't wait to see alice in wonderland

I've a couple that I must finish, need to get out and do more stuff. can't wait to see alice in wonderland

Not mad about Tim Burton films tbh. He kinda ruined one of my favorite childhood films...Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Will give him another chance cos I love his version of Batman and also The Nightmare Before Christmas

Not mad about Tim Burton films tbh. He kinda ruined one of my favorite childhood films...Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Will give him another chance cos I love his version of Batman and also The Nightmare Before Christmas

Haha I wasn't a fan of that version either but this looks quite good, def gonna go see it next week

Haha I wasn't a fan of that version either but this looks quite good, def gonna go see it next week

We could make a CIT boards night of it??

• Advertisement

We could make a CIT boards night of it??

Don't mind :)

Don't mind :)

Hmmm...Would be a good idea methinks, go for a few drinks after maybe. Depending on how my funds are... went into overdraft today:(

Hmmm...Would be a good idea methinks, go for a few drinks after maybe. Depending on how my funds are... went into overdraft today:(

Don't have much money myself either, rent due this week and i bought new shoes and dress for my ball which cost me a fortune :(

Don't have much money myself either, rent due this week and i bought new shoes and dress for my ball which cost me a fortune :(

Tell me about it. The money I was gonna use to pay for my ball ticket will be going on my groceries for the week:(

but I'll probably end up buying a new PS3 game at the end of the week...priorities eh?:P

Tell me about it. The money I was gonna use to pay for my ball ticket will be going on my groceries for the week:(

but I'll probably end up buying a new PS3 game at the end of the week...priorities eh?:P

Which ball is yours?

Which ball is yours?

This thursday, the pick and mix ball. Definitely won't be going after seeing my account go into a minus

Was looking forward to suiting up:(

This thursday, the pick and mix ball. Definitely won't be going after seeing my account go into a minus

Was looking forward to suiting up:(

Ah mine's the Schemers ball, not til the 16th

Ah mine's the Schemers ball, not til the 16th

Ah yeah, I know a few people going to that. And I met another person doing social care...a first year. You lot are everywhere and there's so many of ye...

Ye'll take over the world eventually:eek::eek:

Ah yeah, I know a few people going to that. And I met another person doing social care...a first year. You lot are everywhere and there's so many of ye...

Ye'll take over the world eventually:eek::eek:

No shortage of us carers :P

• Advertisement

No shortage of us carers :P

It's madness...I know someone in 1st year, 2 in 2nd year, you're in 3rd year and I know 2 in 4th year:eek:

Advertisement