Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***The (only!) CIT Bar***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

What exactly are you doing in college, Donal? A masters?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Nah, doing a phd. Giving it a go anyways plus getting paid a nice bit ha :D - just like a job really (for now :) )

Class, handy! A few people I know are doing PHDs at the moment. Didn't even know you could do one in CIT!

Lia_lia wrote: »
    Class, handy! A few people I know are doing PHDs at the moment. Didn't even know you could do one in CIT!
    Oh of course you can :D - loads of PhD students in CIT in the engineering subjects. Most are foreign though which is cool. Lots of different people.

I'm only after starting though so take a year to 'warm up' but it's an interesting area anyways so I'll see how it goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Gah, hate that everyones on mid-term and we've to flipping trek in this week.

• Advertisement

Oh colleges actually have a midterm now? - is it the rest of the ITs? - man I wouldn't mind a holiday right now

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Sniff sniff... im sick. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Dankoozy

Webmonkey wrote: »
    Oh colleges actually have a midterm now? - is it the rest of the ITs? - man I wouldn't mind a holiday right now

yea. lucky bastards

all those posh preppy UCC heads get to spend the week in Long Island facebooking and making a fool of themselves while the rest of us actually have to go to collitch and do stuff like. not fair at all mang

Really UCC actually off? All my UCC friends are up this week and I assumed they had college?

UCC do have college.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

Ya they would have to. They only started at very end of sept. They wouldn't be getting a break already

My bad thought they were off too, my brothers gave the impression they were :pac: Dropping one of the them on college rd this morning, twas sooo quiet, really bizarre.

Vinta81 wrote:
    My bad thought they were off too, my brothers gave the impression they were Dropping one of the them on college rd this morning, twas sooo quiet, really bizarre.
    Yes indeed. It was very quiet. I drove right through college road and dennehys cross right out to CIT without hardly stopping this morning. Strange...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭smileygirlloves

well this evening traffic was horrible along that route took ova 40mins to get out to cit from de city!!! :(

Yeah evenings are bad enough alright. Not so bad coming home though :)

de reason it was so bad was de road wrks de seem to be goin on forever on model farm rd......dere was only traffic travellin on 1 side of the road in turns nd i was in a taxi...which meant it was no cheap ride!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

I got stuck in that traffic too, but got a spin from a mate...free ride:D

That road is can get fairly backed up too, heading towards the city we usually get to the Rendezvous bar and turn left and beat all the traffic and come out by Farranlea (or however you spell it)

I'm getting bored of CIT now, all work and no play makes Aaron a dull boy

all work and no play makes Aaron a dull boy

etc

:D
    aaronh007 wrote: »
    I got stuck in that traffic too, but got a spin from a mate...free ride:D

That road is can get fairly backed up too, heading towards the city we usually get to the Rendezvous bar and turn left and beat all the traffic and come out by Farranlea (or however you spell it)

I'm getting bored of CIT now, all work and no play makes Aaron a dull boy

etc

why nt play den and ave fun!!!!:p:D

:D

why nt play den and ave fun!!!!:p:D

Cos I don't have the time to play :(:(:(

Have dissertation stuff and year long project that takes up about 140 hours of a 168 hour week...:(:(

aaronh007 wrote: »
    Cos I don't have the time to play :(:(:(

Have dissertation stuff and year long project that takes up about 140 hours of a 168 hour week...:(:(

awe poor you dats a bummer:(:(.......

i ave de opposite problem dis yr too much free time, i am so bored!!!!

• Advertisement

awe poor you dats a bummer:(:(.......

i ave de opposite problem dis yr too much free time, i am so bored!!!!

Maybe we should get together for a few drinks? :p

You can get over your boredom and I can get over my depression

thats a plan we should have a get 2gether for students who are sick of college wrk nd does who r reali bored and wanna do sum!!!:D:D it wud b sum session!!!

CIT boards beers!! AHHH! Wait, how many of us are there?

Unless this was just an Aaron and Smiley private date, whatever.

I always wanted a CIT beers but it never happened. Will it now? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Dankoozy

't has to. but it also needs to be quite small before teh SU will want to get involved and bring their litle rules and regulations into it lest we bring down CIT's reputation lol

Haha.

Hey Dankoozy will I bring my Macbook with me so we can go on facebook and drink Carmellolalolos?

Lia_lia wrote: »
    Haha.

Hey Dankoozy will I bring my Macbook with me so we can go on facebook and drink Carmellolalolos?

nooooooooo you did NOT just go there! Never, I repeat NEVER utter the word "Facebook" around him :eek:

lols - please do

He hates the stuff, me on the other hand...FarmVille is ruining my life lol.

• Advertisement

Must admit I'm a facebook user myself but I never join any of those Mafia Wars or Farmville. My front home page though is covered with friends finding cows and what not!

Advertisement