Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***The (only!) CIT Bar***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

aaronh007 wrote: »
    It's madness...I know someone in 1st year, 2 in 2nd year, you're in 3rd year and I know 2 in 4th year:eek:

Yeah I know a few over the years as well, not many though

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

akamossy wrote: »
    Yeah I know a few over the years as well, not many though

I'm sure I know a few more than that too... Any plans for tonight?

I'm sure I know a few more than that too... Any plans for tonight?

Nopes, sit on my ass online I suppose, my housemate won't turn off the bloody soccer

Nopes, sit on my ass online I suppose, my housemate won't turn off the bloody soccer

Haven't even switched it on. Hope Ireland get mullered by those Brazilians

My plan would be to stay online googling funny videos and pictures but my battery is dying fast (I have 25 tabs open) and I left my charger in college and can't be arsed to go in and get it

Haven't even switched it on. Hope Ireland get mullered by those Brazilians

My plan would be to stay online googling funny videos and pictures but my battery is dying fast (I have 25 tabs open) and I left my charger in college and can't be arsed to go in and get it

25 tabs?? :confused:

• Advertisement

25 tabs?? :confused:

I'm using safari web browser. They are like other open pages but are along the address bar at the top

I'm using safari web browser. They are like other open pages but are along the address bar at the top

Ah right, I'm very very very bored. Maybe time for bed soon haha

Ah right, I'm very very very bored. Maybe time for bed soon haha

Haha, I was thinking the same thing. Maybe stick on a movie before hand.

Haha, I was thinking the same thing. Maybe stick on a movie before hand.

I'd probably just go to sleep, don't think I'd last a whole movie

I'd probably just go to sleep, don't think I'd last a whole movie

I probably won't at this stage. Really tired and I have no idea why. Must be getting to that age...either I'm just getting really tired or I'm forgetting the reason for me to be tired.

It's complicated, and thinking about makes me even more tired:o

• Advertisement

I probably won't at this stage. Really tired and I have no idea why. Must be getting to that age...either I'm just getting really tired or I'm forgetting the reason for me to be tired.

It's complicated, and thinking about makes me even more tired:o

Haha then again I may just lay awake for ages

Haha then again I may just lay awake for ages

That's what happens to me when I really want to get to sleep early...it never happens and I always end up lying there wide awake into the wee hours. And usually always before an early morning flight.

That's what happens to me when I really want to get to sleep early...it never happens and I always end up lying there wide awake into the wee hours. And usually always before an early morning flight.

I wouldn't be too bad generally, the only time I'd lie awake is if I have things on my mind and it doesn't wanna shut down haha

I wouldn't be too bad generally, the only time I'd lie awake is if I have things on my mind and it doesn't wanna shut down haha

Used to happen to me but I've since managed to silence and shut my brain down with alcohol.

It really is the cause of and solution to all of life's problems

Used to happen to me but I've since managed to silence and shut my brain down with alcohol.

It really is the cause of and solution to all of life's problems

Hmmmm, wouldn't be my choice but if it works for ya fair enough

Hmmmm, wouldn't be my choice but if it works for ya fair enough

It does sometimes. Other times it makes me do very stupid things. Drunken texts are the worst of all. Funniest thing is my drunken self deletes all sent texts. He knows that sober me can do without the all the bother

It does sometimes. Other times it makes me do very stupid things. Drunken texts are the worst of all. Funniest thing is my drunken self deletes all sent texts. He knows that sober me can do without the all the bother

Mmmm I never delete drunken sent texts unfortunately

Mmmm I never delete drunken sent texts unfortunately

It definitely helps with the ignorance is bliss the next day believing for a few hours that you didn't send any...until the first response arrives.

Then its panic stations...what the hell did I send to other people? Who did I send texts to? Only then does it become a problem. Luckily I'm almost far too hungover to care

It definitely helps with the ignorance is bliss the next day believing for a few hours that you didn't send any...until the first response arrives.

Then its panic stations...what the hell did I send to other people? Who did I send texts to? Only then does it become a problem. Luckily I'm almost far too hungover to care

I generally just don't care anyway, whatever I said I said, just burnt my feicing hand

I generally just don't care anyway, whatever I said I said, just burnt my feicing hand

Ooooh! Nasty. Did that last week. Was boiling spuds and wasn't watching where I put my hand...Hurt like hell.

My battery just dipped below 5%:(

No internet for the rest of my night:(

• Advertisement

Ooooh! Nasty. Did that last week. Was boiling spuds and wasn't watching where I put my hand...Hurt like hell.

My battery just dipped below 5%:(

No internet for the rest of my night:(

Haha you'll survive. :P

Haha you'll survive. :P

I won't!! I need to know what's going on everywhere all the time:eek:

It's dead:(:(:( Talk to you later

I won't!! I need to know what's going on everywhere all the time:eek:

I'll let ya know if anything exciting happens haha

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

long conversation here :p - so let me know whats up tomorrow. I'll try make time...few meetings tomorrow unfort.

I was far too lazy this morning and didn't get out of bed until now, which is why tea was not organised for today...

Lazy :P - haha. No bother. I quite busy today anyways....fecking weather a disgrace outside :(

Ah well

Yep. I'm very happy. Just discovered something actually works, I had no confidence in it working but it works... and much better than expected! :D

Webmonkey wrote: »
    Yep. I'm very happy. Just discovered something actually works, I had no confidence in it working but it works... and much better than expected! :D

Sounds like me and my erm...homemade umbrella:o

And yes, it is as ridiculous as it sounds

• Advertisement

You're mad for the DIY :p

Advertisement