Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***The (only!) CIT Bar***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

Totally spaced out there :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

akamossy wrote: »
    Totally spaced out there :rolleyes:

:D
    Same here. Think I got brain freeze from my ice cream:pac:

Hey folks, thinking of setting up another beers/meet-up for the 22nd of this month. Would anyone be up to going to it?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Yep think I should be around then!

Webmonkey wrote: »
    Yep think I should be around then!

Hey, you're that guy, from the corridor:eek:

• Advertisement

aaronh007 wrote: »
    Hey, you're that guy, from the corridor:eek:
    ha yeah, you'll always see me in the corridor. I circled about 3 times since I've met ya today! - Getting water, tea etc. Anything but sitting down here!

ha yeah, you'll always see me in the corridor. I circled about 3 times since I've met ya today! - Getting water, tea etc. Anything but sitting down here!

Haha. Sounds like you're casing the joint for a robbery:pac:

Haha. Sounds like you're casing the joint for a robbery:pac:
    haha I doubt there's any point robbing this place tbh :pac:

haha I doubt there's any point robbing this place tbh :pac:

Like I said last week, I've my eye on one of those flatscreens from the canteen or across from the info desk;)

Yay!!! home, bout time :D

• Advertisement

Hey folks, thinking of setting up another beers/meet-up for the 22nd of this month. Would anyone be up to going to it?

And yeah I'll probably be able to make that :)

And yeah I'll probably be able to make that :)

Ah sure you will. Hopefully I can get a few more than last time.

How was your day today?

Ah sure you will. Hopefully I can get a few more than last time.

How was your day today?

Wasn't too bad, spent an hour walking around town chatting with one of my clients, was grand

Wasn't too bad, spent an hour walking around town chatting with one of my clients, was grand

Errrrr....:D

Ah yeah. What was that message you text me at 14.24? "Oh I wanna go home":pac: (btw was in class so couldn't text back)

Errrrr....:D

Ah yeah. What was that message you text me at 14.24? "Oh I wanna go home":pac: (btw was in class so couldn't text back)

Was it you I sent that to? Ahahahaha nuts, I was getting annoyed at someone else for not texting me back :p I'm a bit of a spacer. Oh I work with addicts, twas one of them. Yeah, she was feicing me around for a bit, she was meant to be ready at two and I went to work with her and she was dying her hair so I was getting a bit mad

Was it you I sent that to? Ahahahaha nuts, I was getting annoyed at someone else for not texting me back :p I'm a bit of a spacer. Oh I work with addicts, twas one of them. Yeah, she was feicing me around for a bit, she was meant to be ready at two and I went to work with her and she was dying her hair so I was getting a bit mad

Haha. That's just one reason why I dislike my name...always first in a persons contacts list and am forever receiving wrong messages

I had a good productive day, got my report in ahead of schedule so that was good...but then was told on my way home that the lecturer said only 2 pages of pictures were allowed, I had two but then he considered a programme a picture and so that would get me docked a load of marks:mad::mad::mad:

Haha. That's just one reason why I dislike my name...always first in a persons contacts list and am forever receiving wrong messages

I had a good productive day, got my report in ahead of schedule so that was good...but then was told on my way home that the lecturer said only 2 pages of pictures were allowed, I had two but then he considered a programme a picture and so that would get me docked a load of marks:mad::mad::mad:

That's kinda ****e, I still haven't really started my law assignment yet, it's due in monday but shouldn't take too long. Actually started planning out the intervention I have to do at work so happy that's kind of out of the way, that was my major worry

That's kinda ****e, I still haven't really started my law assignment yet, it's due in monday but shouldn't take too long. Actually started planning out the intervention I have to do at work so happy that's kind of out of the way, that was my major worry

You have 3 days to do it. Plenty of time in the realm of the student. We seem to be experts at cramming and all-nighters.

You have 3 days to do it. Plenty of time in the realm of the student. We seem to be experts at cramming and all-nighters.

Ah I'm a definite night before, morning it's due girl! Unless it's something that needs to be done over a number of weeks, which is what my intervention has to be, I have about 8 weeks left in placement and it has to be done over 5 weeks so I have to start probably next week at the latest

Ah I'm a definite night before, morning it's due girl! Unless it's something that needs to be done over a number of weeks, which is what my intervention has to be, I have about 8 weeks left in placement and it has to be done over 5 weeks so I have to start probably next week at the latest

Yeah I have a long term project to do. It has to be proof-read, bound and in by May 7th. Should really start soon.

I also have my dissertation due in the same week:eek::eek:

• Advertisement

Yeah I have a long term project to do. It has to be proof-read, bound and in by May 7th. Should really start soon.

I also have my dissertation due in the same week:eek::eek:

Mmmmm dissertation, can't wait for that next year ha not :p

Mmmmm dissertation, can't wait for that next year ha not :p

Yup, it's nothing but anger, agony and anguish.

Too much work and far too little time.

Ah I'm sure I'll manage, looking forward to this semester being over though

Ah I'm sure I'll manage, looking forward to this semester being over though

Too right. Bring on the summer I say.

Too right. Bring on the summer I say.

True, although I think the summer is too long really, be bored outa my mind half the time

True, although I think the summer is too long really, be bored outa my mind half the time

I know I will be, unemployed and all that

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

i really wanna go out tonight :(

Vinta81 wrote: »
    i really wanna go out tonight :(

Why don't you?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Why don't you?

Everyone's being dry balls and don't want too! :/

• Advertisement

Vinta81 wrote: »
    Everyone's being dry balls and don't want too! :/

I'd love to go out only I has hardly any monies and work placement in the morning :(

Advertisement